Compare train tickets from Saal an der Donau to Schechen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 20 daily trains from Saal an der Donau to Schechen. Traveling by train from Saal an der Donau to Schechen usually takes around 4 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 2 hours and 56 minutes.
|Distance||65 mi (105 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Saal an der Donau to Schechen?
2 train services operate from Saal an der Donau, Bavaria to Schechen, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 10 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||10||3h 50m||£26.41|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||10||3h 21m||£27.52|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Saal an der Donau to Schechen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Saal an der Donau to Schechen?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Saal an der Donau to Schechen are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Saal an der Donau at 06:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 22:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Saal an der Donau to Schechen?
There are 20 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Schechen to Saal an der Donau.
Where is the train station in Saal an der Donau?
There is one train station in Saal an der Donau.
Where is the train station in Schechen?
Schechen has one train station.
Need a return trip from Schechen to Saal an der Donau?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Saal an der Donau
- Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg
- Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf
- Saal an der Donau to Wels Train
- Saal an der Donau to Brussels Train
- Saal an der Donau to Ixelles Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Alken
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Melle
- Saal an der Donau to Lauffen am Neckar
- Saal an der Donau to Abensberg Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Erding
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Kelheim
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Laaber
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Lichtenfels
- Saal an der Donau to Munich
- Saal an der Donau to Neustadt an der Donau Train
- Saal an der Donau to Obertraubling Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Regenstauf
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Maarssenbroek
Continue by train from Schechen
- Bayrischzell to Schönefeld Train
- Train from Blankenbach to Vienna
- Blankenbach to Bratislava Train
- Ebermannstadt to Berlin Train
- Edling to Hopfgarten-Markt
- Train from Ellingen to Hinterzarten
- Geiselhöring to Bad Kohlgrub Train
- Train from Geiselhöring to Saarbrücken
- Hochstadt am Main to Bayreuth Train
- Icking to Paris Train
- Marzling to Mayrhofen
- Train from Marzling to Neufahrn in Niederbayern
- Train from Neuendettelsau to Nijmegen
- Train from Neustadt an der Aisch to Bad Vilbel
- Pappenheim to Titisee-Neustadt Train
- Waldkraiburg to Zurich Train
- Wallersdorf to Sonthofen
- Weiden to Duisburg Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.