Compare train tickets from Frankfurt am Main to Kerkrade
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 56 daily trains from Frankfurt am Main to Kerkrade. Traveling by train from Frankfurt am Main to Kerkrade usually takes around 4 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 54 minutes.
|Distance||126 mi (203 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt am Main to Kerkrade?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Kerkrade, Limburg. However, there are 56 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||56||4h 24m||£56.70|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Kerkrade during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt am Main to Kerkrade?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt am Main to Kerkrade are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt am Main at 06:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt am Main to Kerkrade?
There are 56 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Kerkrade to Frankfurt am Main.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
There is one train station in Frankfurt am Main.
Where is the train station in Kerkrade?
Kerkrade receives travelers from Frankfurt am Main at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Kerkrade:
Need a return trip from Kerkrade to Frankfurt am Main?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Dornbirn
- Frankfurt am Main to Beringen
- Frankfurt am Main to Brno Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Göppingen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Leingarten
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Neuenburg am Rhein
- Frankfurt am Main to Coburg Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Vilshofen an der Donau Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Langgöns
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bedburg-Hau
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Rheine
- Frankfurt am Main to Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Pirmasens
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Speyer
- Frankfurt am Main to Aalborg
- Frankfurt am Main to Sønderborg Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Colmar Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Vaxjo Train
Continue by train from Kerkrade
- Kerkrade to Georgsmarienhütte Train
- Kerkrade to Osnabrück Train
- Train from Kerkrade to Aachen
- Kerkrade to Bergisch Gladbach
- Train from Kerkrade to Cologne
- Train from Kerkrade to Düsseldorf
- Kerkrade to Eschweiler Train
- Train from Kerkrade to Dresden
- Kerkrade to Leipzig Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.