Compare train tickets from Niagara Falls to Oklahoma City
How much are train tickets from Niagara Falls to Oklahoma City?
|Fastest train||60h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Niagara Falls to Oklahoma City during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Niagara Falls to Oklahoma City?
In the last month, €193.43 was the average price of a train ticket from Niagara Falls, ON to Oklahoma City, OK. Given how far apart Niagara Falls and Oklahoma City are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Niagara Falls to Oklahoma City?
The distance between Niagara Falls and Oklahoma City is approximately 1115 miles, or 1794 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 60 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Niagara Falls to Oklahoma City are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Niagara Falls at 10:00 and arrives in Oklahoma City around 60 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Niagara Falls to Oklahoma City?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Oklahoma City to Niagara Falls.
Which train should you take from Niagara Falls to Oklahoma City?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Niagara Falls, Ontario to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||2d 12h 9m||€247.68|
Amtrak train tickets from Niagara Falls to Oklahoma City start from €193, and on average cost €248. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Oklahoma City. Amtrak in Niagara Falls leaves from 4267 Bridge St, And in Oklahoma City trains arrive at 100 S EK Gaylord Blvd, From Niagara Falls to Oklahoma City train travel on Amtrak takes 60 hours and 9 minutes. If you are looking to get to Oklahoma City faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 60 hours and 0 minutes.
Where is the train station in Niagara Falls?
There is one train station in Niagara Falls:
- 4267 Bridge St
Where is the train station in Oklahoma City?
Oklahoma City has one train station:
- 100 S EK Gaylord Blvd
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Niagara Falls
- Train from Niagara Falls to Edmonton
- Train from Niagara Falls to Kitwanga
- Train from Niagara Falls to Quibell
- Niagara Falls to Toronto
- Niagara Falls to Texarkana Train
- Train from Niagara Falls to Pueblo
- Niagara Falls to Washington D.C. Train
- Niagara Falls to Chicago Train
- Train from Niagara Falls to Naperville
- Train from Niagara Falls to Topeka
- Niagara Falls to Detroit Train
- Niagara Falls to Poplar Bluff Train
- Niagara Falls to Greenwood
- Train from Niagara Falls to McCook
- Niagara Falls to Hammonton
- Niagara Falls to New York Train
- Train from Niagara Falls to Salem
- Train from Niagara Falls to Galveston
Continue by train from Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City to Little Rock Train
- Oklahoma City to Los Angeles Train
- Train from Oklahoma City to Denver
- Oklahoma City to Chicago Train
- Oklahoma City to Kansas City Train
- Oklahoma City to Raleigh Train
- Oklahoma City to Las Vegas
- Oklahoma City to New York
- Oklahoma City to Cleveland
- Oklahoma City to Portland
- Oklahoma City to Philadelphia
- Train from Oklahoma City to Nashville
- Train from Oklahoma City to Austin
- Train from Oklahoma City to Dallas
- Oklahoma City to Fort Worth
- Oklahoma City to Houston Train
- Oklahoma City to San Antonio Train
- Oklahoma City to Waco Train