Compare train tickets from Suchdol nad Odrou to Český Krumlov
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Český Krumlov. Traveling by train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Český Krumlov usually takes around 5 hours and 17 minutes, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||173 mi (278 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 17m|
|Most frequent service||Leo Express|
Which train should you take from Suchdol nad Odrou to Český Krumlov?
Leo Express is the one and only train line which connects Suchdol nad Odrou, to Český Krumlov,, Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Leo Express||1||5h 17m||€19.37|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Český Krumlov during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Suchdol nad Odrou to Český Krumlov?
The distance between Suchdol nad Odrou and Český Krumlov is approximately 173 miles, or 278 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours and 17 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Suchdol nad Odrou to Český Krumlov are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Suchdol nad Odrou at 02:00 and arrives in Český Krumlov around 5 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Český Krumlov?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Český Krumlov to Suchdol nad Odrou.
Where is the train station in Suchdol nad Odrou?
There is one train station in Suchdol nad Odrou.
Where is the train station in Český Krumlov?
Český Krumlov has one train station.
Need a return trip from Český Krumlov to Suchdol nad Odrou?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Suchdol nad Odrou
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Salzburg Train
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to České Budějovice
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Karlovy Vary
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Liberec
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Hranice Train
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Zábřeh Train
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Pardubice Train
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Pilsen Train
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Bystřice
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Zlín
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Dresden
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Rybnik Train
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Košice Train
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Lviv
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Rakhiv Train
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Sil'tse
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Uzhhorod
Continue by train from Český Krumlov
- Train from Český Krumlov to Schwechat
- Český Krumlov to Brno Train
- Train from Český Krumlov to Frýdek-Místek
- Train from Český Krumlov to Třinec
- Train from Český Krumlov to Olomouc
- Český Krumlov to Zábřeh Train
- Train from Český Krumlov to Ústí nad Orlicí
- Train from Český Krumlov to Staré Město
- Train from Český Krumlov to Budapest
- Train from Český Krumlov to Bukowina Tatrzańska
- Train from Český Krumlov to Nowy Targ
- Train from Český Krumlov to Warsaw
- Český Krumlov to Gliwice
- Český Krumlov to Bratislava
- Český Krumlov to Spišská Nová Ves Train
- Train from Český Krumlov to Strážske
- Český Krumlov to Vranov nad Topľou
- Train from Český Krumlov to Tyachiv
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.