Compare train tickets from Suchdol nad Odrou to Karlovy Vary
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 6 daily trains from Suchdol nad Odrou to Karlovy Vary. Traveling by train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Karlovy Vary usually takes around 6 hours and 30 minutes, but the fastest Leo Express train can make the trip in 5 hours and 12 minutes.
|Distance||228 mi (367 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 12m|
|Most frequent service||Leo Express|
Which train should you take from Suchdol nad Odrou to Karlovy Vary?
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Leo Express||6||6h 30m||€17.10|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Karlovy Vary during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Suchdol nad Odrou to Karlovy Vary?
The distance between Suchdol nad Odrou and Karlovy Vary is approximately 228 miles, or 367 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 6 hours and 30 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 12 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Suchdol nad Odrou to Karlovy Vary are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Suchdol nad Odrou at 02:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Karlovy Vary?
There are 6 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Karlovy Vary to Suchdol nad Odrou.
Where is the train station in Suchdol nad Odrou?
There is one train station in Suchdol nad Odrou.
Where is the train station in Karlovy Vary?
Karlovy Vary receives travelers from Suchdol nad Odrou at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Karlovy Vary:
Need a return trip from Karlovy Vary to Suchdol nad Odrou?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Suchdol nad Odrou
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Linz Train
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Salzburg Train
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to České Budějovice
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Ostrava
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Hranice Train
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Olomouc
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Lubenec
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Staré Město
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Zlín
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Munich
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Dresden
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Pyrzowice
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Košice Train
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Kysak
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Liptovský Mikuláš
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Ružomberok
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Rakhiv Train
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Sil'tse
Continue by train from Karlovy Vary
- Karlovy Vary to Nový Jičín Train
- Train from Karlovy Vary to Kroměříž
- Train from Karlovy Vary to Tannheim
- Train from Karlovy Vary to Gaimersheim
- Karlovy Vary to Marktredwitz Train
- Train from Karlovy Vary to Oberhaching
- Train from Karlovy Vary to Vohburg
- Karlovy Vary to Windischeschenbach
- Karlovy Vary to Springe
- Karlovy Vary to Duisburg
- Train from Karlovy Vary to Recklinghausen
- Train from Karlovy Vary to Dohna
- Karlovy Vary to Łódź Train
- Karlovy Vary to Košice
- Karlovy Vary to Spišská Nová Ves Train
- Karlovy Vary to Lviv
- Train from Karlovy Vary to Solotvyno
- Karlovy Vary to Velykyi Bychkiv Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.