Compare train tickets from Velké Meziříčí to Otrokovice
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Velké Meziříčí to Otrokovice. Traveling by train from Velké Meziříčí to Otrokovice usually takes around 5 hours and 2 minutes, but the fastest RegioJet train can make the trip in 4 hours and 32 minutes.
|Distance||69 mi (111 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 32m|
|Trains per day||1|
|Most frequent service||RegioJet|
Which train should you take from Velké Meziříčí to Otrokovice?
RegioJet is the one and only train line which connects Velké Meziříčí, to Otrokovice,, Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Velké Meziříčí to Otrokovice during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Velké Meziříčí to Otrokovice?
The distance between Velké Meziříčí and Otrokovice is approximately 69 miles, or 111 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours and 2 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 4 hours and 32 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Velké Meziříčí to Otrokovice are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Velké Meziříčí at 09:00 and arrives in Otrokovice around 4 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Velké Meziříčí to Otrokovice?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. Luckily, this train will get you to Otrokovice with direct service. While there might still be stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Otrokovice to Velké Meziříčí.
Where is the train station in Velké Meziříčí?
There is one train station in Velké Meziříčí.
Where is the train station in Otrokovice?
Otrokovice has one train station.
Need a return trip from Otrokovice to Velké Meziříčí?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Velké Meziříčí
- Train from Velké Meziříčí to Loučovice
- Velké Meziříčí to Dvůr Králové nad Labem
- Velké Meziříčí to Hradec Králové
- Velké Meziříčí to Jaroměř
- Train from Velké Meziříčí to Trutnov
- Train from Velké Meziříčí to Český Těšín
- Velké Meziříčí to Návsí Train
- Velké Meziříčí to Příbor Train
- Train from Velké Meziříčí to Zábřeh
- Velké Meziříčí to Bystřice
- Train from Velké Meziříčí to Bratislava
- Velké Meziříčí to Sečovce Train
- Train from Velké Meziříčí to Poprad
- Velké Meziříčí to Raslavice Train
- Train from Velké Meziříčí to Stropkov
- Velké Meziříčí to Svidník Train
- Velké Meziříčí to Vranov nad Topľou Train
- Velké Meziříčí to Vrútky
Continue by train from Otrokovice
- Train from Otrokovice to Schwechat
- Train from Otrokovice to Břeclav
- Train from Otrokovice to Olomouc
- Train from Otrokovice to Zábřeh
- Otrokovice to Ústí nad Orlicí Train
- Train from Otrokovice to Prague
- Train from Otrokovice to Bystřice
- Train from Otrokovice to Louny
- Otrokovice to Telč Train
- Train from Otrokovice to Hulín
- Otrokovice to Staré Město Train
- Train from Otrokovice to Panketal
- Train from Otrokovice to Nuremberg
- Otrokovice to Regensburg
- Train from Otrokovice to Copenhagen
- Train from Otrokovice to Udine
- Train from Otrokovice to Venice
- Train from Otrokovice to Amsterdam
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.