Compare train tickets from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Neunkirchen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 140 daily trains from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Neunkirchen. Traveling by train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Neunkirchen usually takes around 7 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 5 hours and 23 minutes.
|Distance||179 mi (288 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Neunkirchen?
2 train services operate from Rheda-Wiedenbrück, North Rhine-Westphalia to Neunkirchen, Saarland. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 77 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||77||6h 31m||€80.58|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||63||6h 50m||€66.11|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Neunkirchen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Neunkirchen?
The distance between Rheda-Wiedenbrück and Neunkirchen is approximately 179 miles, or 288 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 23 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Neunkirchen are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Rheda-Wiedenbrück at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Neunkirchen?
There are 140 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Neunkirchen to Rheda-Wiedenbrück.
Where is the train station in Rheda-Wiedenbrück?
There is one train station in Rheda-Wiedenbrück.
Where is the train station in Neunkirchen?
There are more train stations and stops in Neunkirchen than most cities. Most trains from Rheda-Wiedenbrück will stop at one (or more) of the 3 following stations in Neunkirchen:
Train stations in Neunkirchen:
Central Train Station
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Rheda-Wiedenbrück
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Mortsel
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Diepenbeek
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Heidelberg Train
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Horb am Neckar
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Reutlingen
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Schwaigern
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Zell
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Nuremberg
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Brunswick Train
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Duisburg
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Iserlohn
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Velp Train
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Oostrum
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Breda
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Krakow
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Warsaw
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Gdańsk
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Malmo Train
Continue by train from Neunkirchen
- Neunkirchen to Innsbruck
- Train from Neunkirchen to Schaffhausen
- Neunkirchen to Berlin Train
- Neunkirchen to Leonberg
- Train from Neunkirchen to Stuttgart
- Train from Neunkirchen to Amberg
- Train from Neunkirchen to Füssen
- Neunkirchen to Günzburg Train
- Neunkirchen to Landau an der Isar
- Neunkirchen to Munich
- Neunkirchen to Regensburg
- Train from Neunkirchen to Frankfurt am Main
- Neunkirchen to Mudersbach Train
- Train from Neunkirchen to Dresden
- Train from Neunkirchen to Ikast
- Train from Neunkirchen to Marseille
- Train from Neunkirchen to Paris
- Train from Neunkirchen to Strasbourg
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.