Compare train tickets from Grand Junction to East Glacier Park Village
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Grand Junction to East Glacier Park Village. Traveling by train from Grand Junction to East Glacier Park Village usually takes around 66 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||689 mi (1109 km)|
|Fastest train||66h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from Grand Junction to East Glacier Park Village?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Grand Junction, Colorado to East Glacier Park Village, Montana. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||2d 17h 35m||€258.60|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 1 Amtrak trains from Grand Junction to East Glacier Park Village every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from €259.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Grand Junction to East Glacier Park Village during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Grand Junction to East Glacier Park Village?
The distance between Grand Junction and East Glacier Park Village is approximately 689 miles, or 1109 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 66 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Grand Junction to East Glacier Park Village are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Grand Junction at 16:00 and arrives in East Glacier Park Village around 65 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Grand Junction to East Glacier Park Village?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from East Glacier Park Village to Grand Junction.
Where is the train station in Grand Junction?
There is one train station in Grand Junction.
Where is the train station in East Glacier Park Village?
East Glacier Park Village has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Grand Junction
- Grand Junction to Berkeley Train
- Grand Junction to Paso Robles
- Grand Junction to Denver Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Glenwood Springs
- Train from Grand Junction to Trinidad
- Grand Junction to Ledyard Center Train
- Grand Junction to Dade City Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Jackson
- Grand Junction to Yazoo City Train
- Grand Junction to Southern Pines Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Cherry Hill
- Grand Junction to Egg Harbor City Train
- Grand Junction to Rome Train
- Grand Junction to Utica Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Cave Junction
- Train from Grand Junction to Huntingdon
- Train from Grand Junction to Salt Lake City
- Train from Grand Junction to Janesville
Continue by train from East Glacier Park Village
- East Glacier Park Village to Monterey Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to San Bernardino
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Fort Lauderdale
- East Glacier Park Village to Alton Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Cumberland
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Detroit Lakes
- East Glacier Park Village to Essex
- East Glacier Park Village to Wolf Point Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Elyria
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Philadelphia
- East Glacier Park Village to Memphis
- East Glacier Park Village to El Paso Train
- East Glacier Park Village to Staunton Train
- East Glacier Park Village to Castleton
- East Glacier Park Village to Kettle Falls Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Madison
- East Glacier Park Village to Marinette Train
- East Glacier Park Village to Wausau Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.