Compare train tickets from Newburyport to Devils Lake
How much are train tickets from Newburyport to Devils Lake?
|Fastest train||46h 0m|
|Trains per day||4|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Newburyport to Devils Lake during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Newburyport to Devils Lake?
In the last month, €207.41 was the average price of a train ticket from Newburyport, MA to Devils Lake, ND. Given how far apart Newburyport and Devils Lake are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Newburyport to Devils Lake?
The distance between Newburyport and Devils Lake is approximately 1397 miles, or 2248 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 46 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Newburyport to Devils Lake are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Newburyport at 09:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 09:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Newburyport to Devils Lake?
There are 4 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Devils Lake to Newburyport.
Which train should you take from Newburyport to Devils Lake?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Newburyport, Massachusetts to Devils Lake, North Dakota. However, there are 4 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||4||1d 21h 32m||€207.41|
Amtrak train tickets from Newburyport to Devils Lake start from €207, and on average cost €207. Daily there are 4 Amtrak schedules to Devils Lake. Amtrak in Newburyport leaves from Newburyport Transp Ctr - 90 Storey Ave, And in Devils Lake trains arrive at Railroad Ave and Third St, From Newburyport to Devils Lake train travel on Amtrak takes 45 hours and 32 minutes.
Where is the train station in Newburyport?
There is one train station in Newburyport:
- Newburyport Transp Ctr - 90 Storey Ave
Where is the train station in Devils Lake?
Devils Lake has one train station:
- Railroad Ave and Third St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Newburyport
- Newburyport to Toronto Train
- Newburyport to Old Saybrook Train
- Newburyport to Washington D.C.
- Newburyport to Wilmington Train
- Newburyport to Orlando
- Newburyport to Tampa Train
- Train from Newburyport to Springfield
- Train from Newburyport to Baltimore
- Train from Newburyport to Cambridge
- Train from Newburyport to Buffalo
- Train from Newburyport to Hudson
- Newburyport to Syracuse Train
- Newburyport to Portland Train
- Newburyport to Charlottesville Train
- Train from Newburyport to Virginia Beach
- Train from Newburyport to Manchester
- Newburyport to Montpelier
- Newburyport to Thurmond Train
Continue by train from Devils Lake
- Devils Lake to Niagara Falls Train
- Devils Lake to Toronto Train
- Train from Devils Lake to Chico
- Train from Devils Lake to Palatka
- Devils Lake to West Palm Beach Train
- Devils Lake to McCall Train
- Devils Lake to Effingham
- Devils Lake to Elkhart Train
- Devils Lake to Indianapolis
- Train from Devils Lake to New Buffalo
- Devils Lake to Malta Train
- Train from Devils Lake to Fargo
- Devils Lake to Klamath Falls
- Train from Devils Lake to Huntingdon
- Train from Devils Lake to Philadelphia
- Train from Devils Lake to Kettle Falls
- Devils Lake to Marinette Train
- Train from Devils Lake to Sturtevant