Compare train tickets from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers
How much are train tickets from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers?
|Fastest train||25h 10m|
|Trains per day||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
Can you take a train all the way from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers?
What is the price of a train ticket from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers?
In the last month, €88.17 was the average price of a train ticket from Winston-Salem, NC to Fort Myers, FL. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers?
The distance between Winston-Salem and Fort Myers is approximately 661 miles, or 1063 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 29 hours and 20 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 25 hours and 10 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Winston-Salem at 07:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 15:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers?
Trains leave the station in Winston-Salem twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem. If you're not not set on traveling by train, you could always take the bus from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers for €110.85.
Which train should you take from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Winston-Salem, North Carolina to Fort Myers, Florida. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||2||1d 5h 21m||€88.17|
Amtrak train tickets from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers start from €88, and on average cost €88. Daily there are 2 Amtrak schedules to Fort Myers. Amtrak in Winston-Salem leaves from PART bus stop - MLK JR Dr and Stadium Dr, And in Fort Myers trains arrive at Ft Myers Travel Plaza - 6050 Plaza Dr, From Winston-Salem to Fort Myers train travel on Amtrak takes 29 hours and 21 minutes. If you are looking to get to Fort Myers faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 25 hours and 10 minutes.
Where is the train station in Winston-Salem?
There is one train station in Winston-Salem:
- PART bus stop - MLK JR Dr and Stadium Dr
Where is the train station in Fort Myers?
Fort Myers has one train station:
- Ft Myers Travel Plaza - 6050 Plaza Dr
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Winston-Salem
- Winston-Salem to New Haven Train
- Winston-Salem to Washington D.C. Train
- Winston-Salem to Orlando Train
- Winston-Salem to Charlotte Train
- Train from Winston-Salem to Durham
- Train from Winston-Salem to Goldsboro
- Winston-Salem to Jacksonville Train
- Train from Winston-Salem to Kannapolis
- Winston-Salem to Raleigh Train
- Winston-Salem to Salisbury Train
- Train from Winston-Salem to Selma
- Train from Winston-Salem to New York
- Winston-Salem to Harrisburg Train
- Train from Winston-Salem to Lancaster
- Train from Winston-Salem to San Antonio
- Train from Winston-Salem to Fredericksburg
- Train from Winston-Salem to Richmond
- Train from Winston-Salem to Williamsburg
Continue by train from Fort Myers
- Fort Myers to Deerfield Beach Train
- Fort Myers to DeLand
- Train from Fort Myers to Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers to Jacksonville Train
- Train from Fort Myers to Miami
- Train from Fort Myers to Orlando
- Fort Myers to West Palm Beach Train
- Train from Fort Myers to Winter Haven
- Fort Myers to Detroit Train
- Fort Myers to St Louis Train
- Train from Fort Myers to Fayetteville
- Fort Myers to Raleigh Train
- Fort Myers to New York Train
- Fort Myers to Cleveland
- Fort Myers to Columbia Train
- Fort Myers to North Charleston Train
- Train from Fort Myers to Nashville
- Train from Fort Myers to Dallas