Search bus tickets to Nogales
How to get to Nogales by bus
|Trips per day||170|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Nogales is one of the most important entry points in the United States due to its location right on the border with Mexico. The city of Nogales actually exists both in the United States and Mexico, with the Mexican side hosting most of the downtown area. It is for this reason that the city is one of the most popular destinations for shopping. The city is a haven of inexpensive and beautiful artisan items for tourists to bring home, so don't forget to bring some extra pocket money! To learn some of the area's history, stop by the Pimeria Alta History Museum.
Due to the city's heritage, its food scene features some of the best Mexican dishes around. Notable local establishments on the Arizona side of the city include Cocina La Ley, El Zarape, and Machi Seafood if you'd like a bit more of a marine taste.
Nogales can be easily reached by bus, which is a convenient option if you'd like to walk into Nogales, Sonora for a day trip in Mexico - just make sure to pack a passport to cross the border! There is a small Nogales International Airport, but most commercial flights operate out of Tucson, about 70 miles north.
Most bus routes to and from Nogales, Arizona, operate from a Tufesa bus station at 219 N Arroyo Blvd. The station is less than a mile north of the U.S.-Mexico border and the Dennis DeConcini Port of Entry. Since Nogales is a popular entry point into Mexico, many cross-border trips stop at this station before continuing to Mexico. The station is small, but it has essential amenities like restrooms and seating. There are also several convenience stores and fast-food spots in the area, where travelers can grab snacks before their travels.
Popular bus stations in Nogales:
219 N Arroya Blvd
What bus companies travel to Nogales, Arizona?
Bus companies serving Nogales
|Bus||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Tufesa Plus||15||8h 2m||$98.11|
|Tufesa Ejecutivo||7||2h 19m||$59.07|
|Tufesa Internacional||2||2h 0m||$42.54|
Tufesa Plus is an economy bus service run by Tufesa. Its service area covers the southwestern states in the United States and parts of northwest Mexico. Onboard, travelers can enjoy AC, power outlets, reclining chairs, separate male and female restrooms, and WiFi while in Mexico.
Tufesa Ejecutivo, or Tufesa 'Executive', is Tufsea's business-class Mexican bus company, meaning they go above and beyond usual bus standards for a premium experience. When traveling to cities in the US and Mexico, passengers can enjoy individual touchscreens on the back of the seats, AC, WiFi, power outlets, separate male and female restrooms, and even a refrigerator onboard.
Tufesa Internacional is the international brand of one of the largest ground transportation providers in Mexico, Tufesa. The carrier offers daily bus trips to and from several cities in the Southwestern United States, including cross-border trips between the U.S. and Mexico. The carrier’s fleet features modern coaches equipped with state-of-the-art technology and amenities, such as onboard restrooms, reclining seats, free WiFi, power outlets at every seat, and a digital entertainment system.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Nogales?
Where is the bus station in Nogales, AZ?
The main bus station in Nogales is 219 N Arroya Blvd. As the busiest station, it has the most bus arrivals, although some buses may make other stops in and around Nogales.
Is Nogales a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Nogales?
How much do bus tickets to Nogales cost?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Nogales?
Which cities have the most buses to Nogales?
|Departure||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Top bus routes to and from Nogales
- bus from Walnut Park to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to Indio
- bus from Los Angeles to Nogales
- bus from Bakersfield to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to Sacramento
- bus from Nogales to Las Vegas
- bus from East Los Angeles to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to Los Angeles
- bus from Nogales to Bakersfield
- bus from Modesto to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to Phoenix
- bus from Nogales to Modesto
- bus from Phoenix to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to Tucson
- bus from Empalme to Nogales
- bus from Guamúchil to Nogales
- bus from Los Mochis to Nogales
- bus from Huntington Park to Nogales
- bus from Ciudad Obregón to Nogales
- bus from Indio to Nogales
- bus from Mazatlán to Nogales
- bus from Delano to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to East Los Angeles
- bus from Guasave to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to Stockton
- bus from Nogales to San Jose
- bus from Nogales to Gilroy
- bus from Hermosillo to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to Huntington Park
- bus from Tlaquepaque to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to Delano
- bus from Nogales to Ontario
- bus from Ontario to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to Fresno
- bus from San Jose to Nogales
- bus from Las Vegas to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to Walnut Park
- bus from Tucson to Nogales
- bus from Fresno to Nogales
- bus from Nogales to Nogales
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.
Book buses and trains on the go with the Wanderu app.
Download our app and snag the best travel deals across North America & Europe.Learn more