Compare train tickets from Mannheim to Verden an der Aller
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 21 daily trains from Mannheim to Verden an der Aller. Traveling by train from Mannheim to Verden an der Aller usually takes around 6 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 4 hours and 28 minutes.
|Distance||241 mi (387 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Mannheim to Verden an der Aller?
2 train services operate from Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg to Verden an der Aller, Lower Saxony. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 19 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||19||5h 41m||$94.12|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||5h 21m||$49.88|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Mannheim to Verden an der Aller during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Mannheim to Verden an der Aller?
The distance between Mannheim and Verden an der Aller is approximately 241 miles, or 387 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 6 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 4 hours and 28 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Mannheim to Verden an der Aller are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Mannheim at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Mannheim to Verden an der Aller?
There are 21 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Verden an der Aller to Mannheim.
Where is the train station in Mannheim?
There is one train station in Mannheim.
Where is the train station in Verden an der Aller?
Verden an der Aller has one train station.
Need a return trip from Verden an der Aller to Mannheim?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Mannheim
- Mannheim to Fritzens Train
- Train from Mannheim to Alken
- Train from Mannheim to Ghent
- Train from Mannheim to Titisee-Neustadt
- Train from Mannheim to Etzenricht
- Mannheim to Kastl Train
- Train from Mannheim to Raisting
- Train from Mannheim to Hofgeismar
- Train from Mannheim to Wolfsburg
- Train from Mannheim to Löhne
- Train from Mannheim to Bad Kreuznach
- Mannheim to Apeldoorn
- Train from Mannheim to Roermond
- Mannheim to Beverwijk Train
- Mannheim to Deventer
- Train from Mannheim to Amersfoort
- Mannheim to Capelle aan den IJssel Train
- Train from Mannheim to Poznań
Continue by train from Verden an der Aller
- Train from Verden an der Aller to Berlin
- Train from Verden an der Aller to Mannheim
- Train from Verden an der Aller to Eitensheim
- Train from Verden an der Aller to Gaimersheim
- Train from Verden an der Aller to Ingolstadt
- Train from Verden an der Aller to Weichering
- Verden an der Aller to Bremen Train
- Verden an der Aller to Gross-Umstadt Train
- Verden an der Aller to Ober-Ramstadt Train
- Verden an der Aller to Hamburg
- Verden an der Aller to Achim Train
- Train from Verden an der Aller to Oyten
- Train from Verden an der Aller to Syke
- Verden an der Aller to Schifferstadt Train
- Train from Verden an der Aller to Schönstedt
- Train from Verden an der Aller to Unstruttal
- Train from Verden an der Aller to Amsterdam
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.