Compare train tickets from Nuremberg to Bad Salzuflen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 20 daily trains from Nuremberg to Bad Salzuflen. Traveling by train from Nuremberg to Bad Salzuflen usually takes around 5 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||208 mi (334 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Train service from Nuremberg to Bad Salzuflen
- DB Intercity-Express tickets: C$135 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: C$127 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: C$175 one-way
Which train should you take from Nuremberg to Bad Salzuflen?
There are 3 train lines with service from Nuremberg, Bavaria to Bad Salzuflen, North Rhine-Westphalia. Deutsche Bahn is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 12 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity-Express||3||7h 16m||$148.51|
|Deutsche Bahn||12||4h 43m||$167.87|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||5||5h 6m||$174.93|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Nuremberg to Bad Salzuflen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Nuremberg to Bad Salzuflen?
The distance between Nuremberg and Bad Salzuflen is approximately 208 miles, or 334 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Nuremberg to Bad Salzuflen are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Nuremberg at 6:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Nuremberg to Bad Salzuflen?
There are 20 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
Where is the train station in Nuremberg?
There is one train station in Nuremberg.
Where is the train station in Bad Salzuflen?
Bad Salzuflen has one train station.
Need a return trip from Bad Salzuflen to Nuremberg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Nuremberg
- Nuremberg to Deißlingen
- Nuremberg to Wertheim am Main Train
- Train from Nuremberg to Hirschaid
- Nuremberg to Landshut Train
- Train from Nuremberg to Sinzing
- Train from Nuremberg to Herborn
- Train from Nuremberg to Neckarsteinach
- Nuremberg to Lingen Train
- Train from Nuremberg to Osterholz-Scharmbeck
- Train from Nuremberg to Vechta
- Train from Nuremberg to Lippstadt
- Nuremberg to Wesel Train
- Train from Nuremberg to Witten
- Train from Nuremberg to Bad Dürkheim
- Train from Nuremberg to Laucha an der Unstrut
- Nuremberg to Duivendrecht Train
- Train from Nuremberg to Gdańsk
- Train from Nuremberg to Halmstad
Continue by train from Bad Salzuflen
- Bad Salzuflen to Purkersdorf Train
- Bad Salzuflen to Brussels
- Bad Salzuflen to Zurich
- Train from Bad Salzuflen to Ditzingen
- Bad Salzuflen to Esslingen am Neckar Train
- Bad Salzuflen to Bremen Train
- Train from Bad Salzuflen to Korbach
- Train from Bad Salzuflen to Hanover
- Train from Bad Salzuflen to Oldenburg
- Train from Bad Salzuflen to Cologne
- Train from Bad Salzuflen to Duisburg
- Train from Bad Salzuflen to Essen
- Train from Bad Salzuflen to Ratingen
- Bad Salzuflen to Koblenz
- Train from Bad Salzuflen to Eckernförde
- Bad Salzuflen to Strasbourg Train
- Train from Bad Salzuflen to London
- Train from Bad Salzuflen to Budapest
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.