Compare train tickets from Frankfurt am Main to Miltenberg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 4 daily trains from Frankfurt am Main to Miltenberg. Traveling by train from Frankfurt am Main to Miltenberg usually takes around one hour and 34 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in one hour and 4 minutes.
|Distance||38 mi (61 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 4m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt am Main to Miltenberg?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Miltenberg, Bavaria. However, there are 4 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||4||1h 34m||$30.17|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Miltenberg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt am Main to Miltenberg?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt am Main to Miltenberg are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt am Main at 4:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt am Main to Miltenberg?
There are 4 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Miltenberg to Frankfurt am Main.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
There is one train station in Frankfurt am Main.
Where is the train station in Miltenberg?
Miltenberg receives travelers from Frankfurt am Main at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Miltenberg:
Need a return trip from Miltenberg to Frankfurt am Main?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Basel
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Fribourg
- Frankfurt am Main to Lausanne Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Karlovy Vary
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Ostrava
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Berlin
- Frankfurt am Main to Biberach an der Riss
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Ettlingen
- Frankfurt am Main to Sindelfingen Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Memmingen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Nittendorf
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Lüneburg
- Frankfurt am Main to Meppen Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Sankt Augustin
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bingen am Rhein
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Paris
- Frankfurt am Main to Meppel Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Zwolle Train
Continue by train from Miltenberg
- Train from Cham to Schwandorf
- Train from Ebersberg to Weidenberg
- Train from Frasdorf to Munich
- Klosterlechfeld to Zurich
- Train from Mertingen to Bad Aibling
- Train from Miltenberg to Wertheim am Main
- Train from Münchsmünster to Ingolstadt
- Munich to Berlin
- Train from Munich to Paris
- Münnerstadt to Erfurt Train
- Train from Peißenberg to Copenhagen
- Pinzberg to Malsch (bei Weisloch) Train
- Ruhmannsfelden to Berlin
- Schliersee to Salzburg
- Train from Traunstein to Salzburg
- Train from Vilshofen an der Donau to Passau
- Train from Warngau to Munich
- Train from Zeil am Main to Wurzburg
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.