Compare train tickets from Frankfurt am Main to Gemünden
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 7 daily trains from Frankfurt am Main to Gemünden. Traveling by train from Frankfurt am Main to Gemünden usually takes around 2 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||42 mi (68 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt am Main to Gemünden?
2 train services operate from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Gemünden, Hesse. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 6 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Gemünden during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt am Main to Gemünden?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt am Main to Gemünden are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt am Main at 4:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt am Main to Gemünden?
There are 7 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Gemünden to Frankfurt am Main.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
There is one train station in Frankfurt am Main.
Where is the train station in Gemünden?
Gemünden receives travelers from Frankfurt am Main at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Gemünden:
Burg-u. Nieder Gemünden
Need a return trip from Gemünden to Frankfurt am Main?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Mouscron
- Frankfurt am Main to Verviers Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Thun
- Frankfurt am Main to Chur
- Frankfurt am Main to Asbach-Bäumenheim Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Roßtal
- Frankfurt am Main to Eschwege Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Karben Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Münster
- Frankfurt am Main to Goslar
- Frankfurt am Main to Quakenbrück Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Gütersloh Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Heinsberg
- Frankfurt am Main to Telgte Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Freiberg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Naumburg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Den Helder
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Soest
Continue by train from Gemünden
- Train from Büdingen to Rückersdorf
- Glauburg to Schwabach
- Haunetal to Diemen Train
- Train from Langenselbold to Flensburg
- Malsfeld to Paris Train
- Train from Melsungen to Amsterdam
- Train from Neu-Eichenberg to Ilsenburg
- Train from Niederdorfelden to Dortmund
- Train from Niederdorfelden to Milan
- Rödermark to London Train
- Ronshausen to Munich Train
- Train from Schlüchtern to Radstadt
- Train from Villmar to Vienna
- Train from Wabern to Dortmund
- Train from Wahlsburg to Wipperdorf
- Waldsolms to Vienna Train
- Train from Wölfersheim to Budapest
- Zwingenberg to Amsterdam
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.