Search coach tickets to Wilkes-Barre
How to get to Wilkes-Barre by coach
|Trips per day||66|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Wilkes-Barre is a Pennsylvania city surrounded by the Pocono Mountains. Like much of the Poconos, Wilkes-Barre has its fair share of resorts, outdoor adventure, and entertainment options. Slip down rocky slides and soak in glacial meltwater "tubs" at Kirby Park and Seven Tubs Nature Area, or enjoy the urban greenery at the River Common. Coal mining put Wilkes-Barre on the map, and you can imagine what life was like in the 19th-century boom by visiting Eckley Miners' Village in Luzerne County.
Nightlife in Wilkes-Barre is exciting, and it all starts at the Mohegan Sun Pocono, a casino resort and racetrack. Test your luck on the slots, cards, or horse races, or simply enjoy the luxurious dining options and spa on-site. Downtown Wilkes-Barre also has solid restaurants and bars to choose from.
Although Amtrak trains do not stop in Wilkes-Barre, Amtrak Thruway buses connect the city to Philadelphia, where you can transfer to several of Philly's rail lines. Plus, Fullington Trailways and Martz operate intercity bus service to Wilkes-Barre from Scranton, Delaware Water Gap, New York, and more. The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is convenient to reach from town and offers flights on several major airlines.
What coach companies travel to Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania?
Located in Pennsylvania, Wilkes-Barre is accessible by coach from 30 other cities. You can choose from 66 daily scheduled trips when you search for coaches to Wilkes-Barre on Wanderu. Martz usually has the most coaches on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Wilkes-Barre are also available..
Coach companies serving Wilkes-Barre
|Coach||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Fullington Trailways||23||6h 59m||£56.26|
|Amtrak Thruway||3||3h 16m||£33.54|
Originally founded in 1908, Fullington Trailways is one of the oldest transportation companies in the United States. Today, it's one of the leading intercity bus carriers within the Trailways network and provides cheap, reliable bus service to several metropolitan destinations, including New York City and Philadelphia. All coaches are equipped with clean restrooms, and Fullington Trailways earned a 2022 Wanderu Passengers' Choice Award for their helpful crew.
Martz Trailways is an intercity bus company founded in 1908 and based in Wilkes-Barre, PA. It offers affordable bus trips to 30 popular destinations throughout the Northeast, all on comfortable buses equipped with free WiFi and power outlets available at every seat.
Amtrak Thruway, also known as Amtrak Thruway Motorcoach, is a system of intercity passenger buses operated by Amtrak to connect train stations to areas that are not served by the carrier’s railroads. On the bus, passengers can enjoy comfortable reclining seats with leg rests and access to onboard restroom facilities.
Which coach carrier has the best service to Wilkes-Barre?
Based on customers travel reviews, travelers who booked on Wanderu rave about traveling to Wilkes-Barre by coach with Martz giving them a 5 rating out of 5.
Travelers also mentioned that Martz had the most comfortable coach service to Wilkes-Barre taking into account the seats and amenities that Martz offers. They rate Martz a 4.5 out of 5 when it comes to just how relaxing and enjoyable their experience was onboard.
If you are looking to arrive to Wilkes-Barre punctually, travelers suggest that Martz has the best on time performance on their coach schedules to Wilkes-Barre, rating them a 5 based on their on time arrivals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a coach ticket to Wilkes-Barre?
Where is the coach station in Wilkes-Barre, PA?
The main coach station in Wilkes-Barre is Intermodal Transp Ctr. As the busiest station, it has the most coach arrivals, although some coaches may make other stops in and around Wilkes-Barre.
Is Wilkes-Barre a popular coach travel destination?
What is the population of Wilkes-Barre?
How much do coach tickets to Wilkes-Barre cost?
What type of traveler does Wilkes-Barre attract?
What coach station is located closest to the city center of Wilkes-Barre?
Top coach routes to and from Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Harrisburg
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Allentown
- bus from King of Prussia to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Pittsburgh to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Indiana to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from New York to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Pottsville
- bus from Murrysville to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Stroudsburg to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Buffalo
- bus from Dallas to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Murrysville
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Pittsburgh
- bus from Mount Pocono to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Bath to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Philadelphia to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Hazleton to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Newark
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to DuBois
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Williamsport
- bus from Delaware Water Gap to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Philadelphia
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to State College
- bus from Monroeville to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Washington
- bus from Williamsport to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to New York
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Hazleton
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Blairsville
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Hackettstown
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Easton
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Scranton
- bus from Pottsville to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Harrisburg to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Allentown to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Scranton to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Monroeville
- bus from State College to Wilkes-Barre
- bus from Wilkes-Barre to Dallas
- bus from Hughesville to Wilkes-Barre
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.