Compare train tickets from Brereton Lake to Mud River
How much are train tickets from Brereton Lake to Mud River?
|Fastest train||10h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Brereton Lake to Mud River during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Brereton Lake to Mud River?
In the last month, €42.64 was the average price of a train ticket from Brereton Lake, MB to Mud River, ON. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Brereton Lake to Mud River?
The distance between Brereton Lake and Mud River is approximately 312 miles, or 502 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 10 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Brereton Lake to Mud River are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Brereton Lake at 23:00 and arrives in Mud River around 10 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Brereton Lake to Mud River?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. Luckily, this train will get you to Mud River with direct service. While there might still be stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Mud River to Brereton Lake.
Which train should you take from Brereton Lake to Mud River?
VIA Rail Canada is the one and only train line which connects Brereton Lake, Manitoba to Mud River, Ontario. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|VIA Rail Canada||1||10h 2m||€42.64|
VIA Rail Canada train tickets from Brereton Lake to Mud River start from €43, and on average cost €43. Daily there are 1 VIA Rail Canada schedules to Mud River. VIA Rail Canada in Brereton Lake leaves from VIA Station, And in Mud River trains arrive at VIA Station, From Brereton Lake to Mud River train travel on VIA Rail Canada takes 10 hours and 2 minutes. If you are looking to get to Mud River faster, VIA Rail Canada offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 10 hours and 0 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Mud River on a weekend there is typically one VIA Rail Canada scheduled trip per day, which will cost €43 for a one-way weekend reservation from Brereton Lake.
Where is the train station in Brereton Lake?
There is one train station in Brereton Lake:
- VIA Station
Where is the train station in Mud River?
Mud River has one train station:
- VIA Station
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Brereton Lake
- Train from Brereton Lake to Hinton
- Brereton Lake to Chilliwack Train
- Train from Brereton Lake to Hutton
- Train from Brereton Lake to North Kamloops
- Train from Brereton Lake to Pacific
- Train from Brereton Lake to Smithers
- Train from Brereton Lake to Laurier
- Brereton Lake to Belleville
- Train from Brereton Lake to Brantford
- Train from Brereton Lake to Cobourg
- Train from Brereton Lake to Hillsport
- Train from Brereton Lake to Ingolf
- Brereton Lake to Parry Sound Train
- Brereton Lake to Rice Lake Train
- Brereton Lake to Richan Train
- Brereton Lake to Montreal Train
- Train from Brereton Lake to Biggar
- Brereton Lake to Melville
Continue by train from Mud River
- Mud River to Wainwright Train
- Mud River to Aleza Lake Train
- Mud River to Boston Bar Train
- Train from Mud River to Fort Fraser
- Mud River to Loos Train
- Mud River to New Hazelton Train
- Mud River to Prince George Train
- Train from Mud River to Ochre River
- Train from Mud River to Rivers
- Train from Mud River to Weir River
- Mud River to Brantford
- Train from Mud River to Elsas
- Mud River to Felix Train
- Train from Mud River to Hillsport
- Train from Mud River to Ottawa
- Train from Mud River to Savant Lake
- Mud River to Sioux Lookout
- Mud River to Melville