Compare train tickets from Mühlenbecker Land to Haltern am See
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 92 daily trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Haltern am See. Traveling by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Haltern am See usually takes around 6 hours and 34 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 5 hours and 26 minutes.
|Distance||270 mi (434 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 26m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Mühlenbecker Land to Haltern am See?
2 train services operate from Mühlenbecker Land, Brandenburg to Haltern am See, North Rhine-Westphalia. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 88 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||88||6h 31m||€63.79|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||4||8h 5m||€45.84|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Haltern am See during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Mühlenbecker Land to Haltern am See?
The distance between Mühlenbecker Land and Haltern am See is approximately 270 miles, or 434 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 6 hours and 34 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 26 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Haltern am See are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Mühlenbecker Land at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Mühlenbecker Land to Haltern am See?
There are 92 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Haltern am See to Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Mühlenbecker Land?
There is one train station in Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Haltern am See?
Haltern am See receives travelers from Mühlenbecker Land at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Haltern am See:
Need a return trip from Haltern am See to Mühlenbecker Land?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Mühlenbecker Land
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Zell am See
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to České Budějovice
- Mühlenbecker Land to Fichtenberg Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Oberkirch Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Neubrandenburg Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Hude
- Mühlenbecker Land to Melle Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Wolfsburg
- Mühlenbecker Land to Baumholder Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Cochem
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Hüttingen an der Kyll
- Mühlenbecker Land to Klotten Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Waldfischbach-Burgalben
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Jelling
- Mühlenbecker Land to Paris
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to The Hague
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Kutno
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Zidani Most
Continue by train from Haltern am See
- Haltern am See to Schwechat Train
- Haltern am See to Herstal Train
- Haltern am See to Mühlenbecker Land Train
- Haltern am See to Berlin Train
- Haltern am See to Ismaning
- Train from Haltern am See to Munich
- Train from Haltern am See to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Haltern am See to Cologne
- Haltern am See to Dortmund Train
- Train from Haltern am See to Düsseldorf
- Haltern am See to Copenhagen
- Haltern am See to Avignon Train
- Haltern am See to Marseille Train
- Train from Haltern am See to Groningen
- Haltern am See to Eindhoven
- Train from Haltern am See to Helmond
- Haltern am See to Diemen Train
- Train from Haltern am See to Capelle aan den IJssel
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.