Compare train tickets from Denzlingen to Bad Salzdetfurth
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 135 daily trains from Denzlingen to Bad Salzdetfurth. Traveling by train from Denzlingen to Bad Salzdetfurth usually takes around 8 hours and 7 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 6 hours and 16 minutes.
|Distance||291 mi (469 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 16m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Train service from Denzlingen to Bad Salzdetfurth
- DB Intercity-Express tickets: €87 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: €66 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: €37 one-way
Which train should you take from Denzlingen to Bad Salzdetfurth?
There are 3 train lines with service from Denzlingen, Baden-Württemberg to Bad Salzdetfurth, Lower Saxony. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 71 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity-Express||5||13h 12m||€87.30|
|Deutsche Bahn||59||7h 44m||€90.79|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||71||8h 6m||€86.09|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Denzlingen to Bad Salzdetfurth during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Denzlingen to Bad Salzdetfurth?
The distance between Denzlingen and Bad Salzdetfurth is approximately 291 miles, or 469 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 7 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 16 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Denzlingen to Bad Salzdetfurth are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Denzlingen at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Denzlingen to Bad Salzdetfurth?
There are 135 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Bad Salzdetfurth to Denzlingen.
Where is the train station in Denzlingen?
There is one train station in Denzlingen.
Where is the train station in Bad Salzdetfurth?
There are more train stations and stops in Bad Salzdetfurth than most cities. Most trains from Denzlingen will stop at one (or more) of the 5 following stations in Bad Salzdetfurth:
Train stations in Bad Salzdetfurth:
Need a return trip from Bad Salzdetfurth to Denzlingen?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Denzlingen
- Train from Denzlingen to Prague
- Train from Denzlingen to Bad Peterstal-Griesbach
- Denzlingen to Beimerstetten Train
- Denzlingen to Konstanz
- Denzlingen to Mannheim
- Train from Denzlingen to Munich
- Train from Denzlingen to Wasserburg am Bodensee
- Denzlingen to Wurzburg
- Train from Denzlingen to Peine
- Train from Denzlingen to Emmerich
- Train from Denzlingen to Krefeld
- Train from Denzlingen to Oberhausen
- Denzlingen to Heidesheim am Rhein Train
- Train from Denzlingen to Nieder-Olm
- Denzlingen to Friedrichsthal
- Train from Denzlingen to Halle
- Denzlingen to Bolzano
- Train from Denzlingen to Utrecht
Continue by train from Bad Salzdetfurth
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Bregenz Train
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Salzburg Train
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Schwechat
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Lausanne
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Brigachtal
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Korntal-Münchingen
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Villingen-Schwenningen
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Limburg an der Lahn
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Mühltal Train
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Göttingen
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Laatzen
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Nieder-Olm Train
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Oberbillig Train
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Trier
- Bad Salzdetfurth to Kiel Train
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Perl
- Train from Bad Salzdetfurth to Diemen
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.