Compare train tickets from Nörten-Hardenberg to Rheda-Wiedenbrück
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 6 daily trains from Nörten-Hardenberg to Rheda-Wiedenbrück. Traveling by train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Rheda-Wiedenbrück usually takes around 3 hours and 2 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 19 minutes.
|Distance||72 mi (115 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 19m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Train service from Nörten-Hardenberg to Rheda-Wiedenbrück
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: €35 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: €25 one-way
- Non-federally owned railway company tickets: €39 one-way
Which train should you take from Nörten-Hardenberg to Rheda-Wiedenbrück?
There are 3 train lines with service from Nörten-Hardenberg, Lower Saxony to Rheda-Wiedenbrück, North Rhine-Westphalia. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 6 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||1||2h 40m||€51.07|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||6||3h 10m||€40.08|
|Non-federally owned railway company||1||3h 2m||€39.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Rheda-Wiedenbrück during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
Can you take a train all the way from Nörten-Hardenberg to Rheda-Wiedenbrück?
How long is the train journey from Nörten-Hardenberg to Rheda-Wiedenbrück?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Nörten-Hardenberg to Rheda-Wiedenbrück are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Nörten-Hardenberg at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Rheda-Wiedenbrück?
There are 6 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Nörten-Hardenberg.
Where is the train station in Nörten-Hardenberg?
There is one train station in Nörten-Hardenberg.
Where is the train station in Rheda-Wiedenbrück?
Rheda-Wiedenbrück has one train station.
Need a return trip from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Nörten-Hardenberg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Nörten-Hardenberg
- Train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Linz
- Nörten-Hardenberg to Prague Train
- Nörten-Hardenberg to Warthausen
- Train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Augsburg
- Train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Heilsbronn
- Nörten-Hardenberg to Wurzburg Train
- Nörten-Hardenberg to Langenhagen Train
- Train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Osnabrück
- Nörten-Hardenberg to Uelzen Train
- Train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Frechen
- Nörten-Hardenberg to Paderborn
- Nörten-Hardenberg to Tönning Train
- Nörten-Hardenberg to Leipzig Train
- Train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Zschopau
- Train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Lyon
- Train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Paris
- Train from Nörten-Hardenberg to Arnhem
- Nörten-Hardenberg to Nijmegen Train
Continue by train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Vienna
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Basel Train
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Hockenheim Train
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Nordheim
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Reckendorf
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Regensburg
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Unterhaching
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Bad Vilbel Train
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Haren Train
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Bocholt
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Essen Train
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Kaiserslautern
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Saarbrücken
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Dresden
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Copenhagen
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Delfzijl
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Roermond
- Train from Rheda-Wiedenbrück to Breda