Compare train tickets from Hoyerswerda to Seefeld in Tirol
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 58 daily trains from Hoyerswerda to Seefeld in Tirol. Traveling by train from Hoyerswerda to Seefeld in Tirol usually takes around 13 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 9 hours and 5 minutes.
|Distance||316 mi (508 km)|
|Fastest train||9h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Hoyerswerda to Seefeld in Tirol?
2 train services operate from Hoyerswerda, Saxony to Seefeld in Tirol,, Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 33 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||33||12h 31m||€122.86|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||25||12h 35m||€127.96|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Hoyerswerda to Seefeld in Tirol during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Hoyerswerda to Seefeld in Tirol?
The distance between Hoyerswerda and Seefeld in Tirol is approximately 316 miles, or 508 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 13 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 9 hours and 5 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Hoyerswerda to Seefeld in Tirol are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Hoyerswerda at 08:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 20:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Hoyerswerda to Seefeld in Tirol?
There are 58 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Seefeld in Tirol to Hoyerswerda. If you're not not set on traveling by train, you could always take the bus from Hoyerswerda to Seefeld in Tirol for €39.69.
Where is the train station in Hoyerswerda?
Hoyerswerda has 3 stations where passengers can board the train to Seefeld in Tirol.
Train stations in Hoyerswerda:
Where is the train station in Seefeld in Tirol?
Seefeld in Tirol receives travelers from Hoyerswerda at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Seefeld in Tirol:
Need a return trip from Seefeld in Tirol to Hoyerswerda?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Hoyerswerda
- Hoyerswerda to Klagenfurt Train
- Hoyerswerda to Leogang
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Salzburg
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Zell am See
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Berlin
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Schallstadt
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Bayreuth
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Wurzburg
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Broderstorf
- Hoyerswerda to Osnabrück
- Hoyerswerda to Salzgitter Train
- Hoyerswerda to Wolfenbüttel Train
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Dresden
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Leipzig
- Hoyerswerda to Halle
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Erfurt
- Train from Hoyerswerda to Gothenburg
Continue by train from Seefeld in Tirol
- Seefeld in Tirol to Baden-Baden Train
- Train from Seefeld in Tirol to Friedrichshafen
- Train from Seefeld in Tirol to Heidelberg
- Train from Seefeld in Tirol to Ainring
- Train from Seefeld in Tirol to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Seefeld in Tirol to Haar Train
- Seefeld in Tirol to Krün Train
- Train from Seefeld in Tirol to Munich
- Seefeld in Tirol to Neubiberg Train
- Seefeld in Tirol to Oberammergau Train
- Train from Seefeld in Tirol to Plattling
- Seefeld in Tirol to Regenstauf
- Train from Seefeld in Tirol to Neubrandenburg
- Train from Seefeld in Tirol to Bergisch Gladbach
- Train from Seefeld in Tirol to Bornheim
- Seefeld in Tirol to Frechen Train
- Train from Seefeld in Tirol to Sandersdorf-Brehna
- Seefeld in Tirol to Jena Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.