Compare train tickets from Walnut Ridge to San Juan Capistrano
How much are train tickets from Walnut Ridge to San Juan Capistrano?
|Fastest train||61h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Walnut Ridge to San Juan Capistrano during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Walnut Ridge to San Juan Capistrano?
In the last month, €183.24 was the average price of a train ticket from Walnut Ridge, AR to San Juan Capistrano, CA. Given how far apart Walnut Ridge and San Juan Capistrano are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Walnut Ridge to San Juan Capistrano?
The distance between Walnut Ridge and San Juan Capistrano is approximately 1522 miles, or 2449 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 61 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Walnut Ridge to San Juan Capistrano are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Walnut Ridge at 00:00 and arrives in San Juan Capistrano around 60 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Walnut Ridge to San Juan Capistrano?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from San Juan Capistrano to Walnut Ridge.
Which train should you take from Walnut Ridge to San Juan Capistrano?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Walnut Ridge, Arkansas to San Juan Capistrano, California. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||2d 12h 30m||€183.24|
Amtrak train tickets from Walnut Ridge to San Juan Capistrano start from €183, and on average cost €183. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to San Juan Capistrano. Amtrak in Walnut Ridge leaves from 109 SW Front St, And in San Juan Capistrano trains arrive at 26701 Verdugo St, From Walnut Ridge to San Juan Capistrano train travel on Amtrak takes 60 hours and 30 minutes.
Where is the train station in Walnut Ridge?
There is one train station in Walnut Ridge:
- 109 SW Front St
Where is the train station in San Juan Capistrano?
San Juan Capistrano has one train station:
- 26701 Verdugo St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Walnut Ridge
- Train from Walnut Ridge to Montgomery
- Walnut Ridge to Burbank Train
- Walnut Ridge to San Jose
- Train from Walnut Ridge to Glenwood Springs
- Train from Walnut Ridge to Hartford
- Walnut Ridge to Wilmington
- Train from Walnut Ridge to Naperville
- Walnut Ridge to Dyer Train
- Walnut Ridge to Madisonville
- Walnut Ridge to Slidell
- Train from Walnut Ridge to Durand
- Walnut Ridge to Lapeer Train
- Train from Walnut Ridge to Greenwood
- Walnut Ridge to High Point Train
- Walnut Ridge to Rochester Train
- Walnut Ridge to Albany
- Walnut Ridge to Clifton Forge Train
- Train from Walnut Ridge to Rutland
Continue by train from San Juan Capistrano
- San Juan Capistrano to Malvern Train
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Auburn
- San Juan Capistrano to Bakersfield Train
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Los Angeles
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Oxnard
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Paso Robles
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to San Diego
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to South Lake Tahoe
- San Juan Capistrano to Yosemite National Park Train
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Denver
- San Juan Capistrano to Bradenton
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Rock Island
- San Juan Capistrano to Paducah
- San Juan Capistrano to Grand Rapids Train
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Jackson
- San Juan Capistrano to Warrensburg
- San Juan Capistrano to Florence
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Charleston