Search bus tickets to Düsseldorf
How to get to Düsseldorf by bus
|Trips per day||899|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Altstaft, the city's old town, fills its narrow streets with relaxed cafes and chic bars. If you're lucky enough to visit in the winter, Düsseldorf is home to one of Germany's best Christmas markets, hosted at Marktplatz.
To experience Düsseldorf's culture, you can opt to watch a performance in an opera or a theatre. Two of the top theaters are the Düsseldorfer Schauspielhaus and Roncalli’s Apollo Variete. Then, when the opera makes you feel sufficiently posh, you'll be ready to enter the pink, opulent palace of Schloss Benrath.
While nearly every corner in Düsseldorf is filled with shops to catch your eye, the most exclusive and luxury shops congregate on one street: Königsallee. However, if you prefer digging through thrift shops and poking into local boutiques, Lorettostrasse might be more your style.
Düsseldorf is home to one of the largest airports in the area, with flights to many international destinations. To view the German countryside from the ground, take a Deutsche Bahn train or a bus offered by several companies that run routes throughout Europe.
What bus companies travel to Düsseldorf, Germany?
Located in Germany, Düsseldorf is accessible by bus from 308 other cities. You can choose from 899 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Düsseldorf on Wanderu. FlixBus usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Düsseldorf are also available..
Bus companies serving Düsseldorf
|Bus||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Union Ivkoni||9||9h 46m||$61.39|
|Onebus||6||1d 5h 20m||$182.30|
|Euroclub||1||1d 6h 56m||$159.34|
First launched in Germany in 2013, FlixBus has become one of the largest intercity bus companies in Europe. Its fleet travels through nearly every country in Europe. On your trip, you'll enjoy Wi-Fi and live GPS, as well as restrooms, air conditioning, and power outlets.
Sindbad is a Polish bus company that began its service in 1983. Its fleet of over 120 modern, comfortable coaches connects destinations across Europe. Passengers have access to onboard Wi-Fi and entertainment, air conditioning, restrooms, and beverages.
Union Ivkoni was founded in Bulgaria in 1992 and quickly expanded its operations throughout Europe. Popular routes include both shorter travels within one country and long-haul international trips. Their reliable buses offer amenities to make your trip comfortable, including air conditioning, extra legroom, and power outlets.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Düsseldorf?
$4.12 is the cheapest price for a bus ticket to Düsseldorf, according to recent searches on Wanderu. You can use our search to check if this price is currently available on buses from your city to Düsseldorf. In the last month, buses from Cologne to Düsseldorf had the lowest average price at $4.12. In general, these cities tend to have the cheapest buses to Düsseldorf:
Where is the bus station in Düsseldorf, Germany?
The busiest bus station in Düsseldorf is Central Bus Station. As Düsseldorf's main station, it has the most buses coming and going. However, a popular alternative is Düsseldorf Central Station.
What is the closest airport to Düsseldorf, NW?
Is Düsseldorf a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Düsseldorf?
How much do bus tickets to Düsseldorf cost?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Düsseldorf?
Top bus routes to and from Düsseldorf
- bus from Düsseldorf to Poznań
- bus from Essen to Düsseldorf
- bus from Isselburg to Düsseldorf
- bus from Frankfurt am Main to Düsseldorf
- bus from Budapest to Düsseldorf
- bus from Aachen to Düsseldorf
- bus from Bratislava to Düsseldorf
- bus from Düsseldorf to Amsterdam
- bus from Düsseldorf to Paris
- bus from Prague to Düsseldorf
- bus from Düsseldorf to Nuremberg
- bus from Düsseldorf to Kyiv
- bus from Vejle to Düsseldorf
- bus from Roermond to Düsseldorf
- bus from Düsseldorf to Kielce
- bus from Düsseldorf to Budapest
- bus from Düsseldorf to London
- bus from Düsseldorf to Bratislava
- bus from Düsseldorf to Zagreb
- bus from Düsseldorf to Brussels
- bus from Wrocław to Düsseldorf
- bus from Nijmegen to Düsseldorf
- bus from Düsseldorf to Warsaw
- bus from London to Düsseldorf
- bus from Düsseldorf to Wrocław
- bus from Ghent to Düsseldorf
- bus from Düsseldorf to Prague
- bus from Düsseldorf to Liège
- bus from Düsseldorf to Hamburg
- bus from Warsaw to Düsseldorf
- bus from Krakow to Düsseldorf
- bus from Paris to Düsseldorf
- bus from Düsseldorf to Berlin
- bus from Rotterdam to Düsseldorf
- bus from Maastricht to Düsseldorf
- bus from Düsseldorf to Vienna
- bus from Venlo to Düsseldorf
- bus from Lviv to Düsseldorf
- bus from Düsseldorf to Bad Salzuflen
- bus from Düsseldorf to Essen
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.