Search train tickets to Baltimore
How to get to Baltimore by train
|Trips per day||559|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Baltimore is a seaport in Maryland best known for its crab cakes and baseball legend, Babe Ruth. As there is plenty to see in Charm City, you'll be singing "Good Morning, Baltimore'' as soon as you experience all of the sights and activities this quirky town has to offer.
Some of Baltimore's most impressive attractions are centered in and around Inner Harbor. This scenic waterfront is filled with historic ships, dating as far back as the Civil War in the case of the USS Constellation. Alongside shops and restaurants, Inner Harbor also hosts the National Aquarium, the Maryland Science Center, and several entertainment venues where you can catch live music. Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the harbor from atop Federal Hill Park, or if you prefer the view that inspired "The Star Spangled Banner," head out to Fort McHenry, known for its role in the War of 1812.
Baltimore is one of the stops on Wanderu's recommended East Coast wine tour, but don't worry about racking up a hefty tab; luckily, Baltimore is also one of the cheapest drinking cities in the U.S., with the cheapest bottle of beer going for just $1.42. Enjoy your wine or beer along the Avenue in Hampden, a neighborhood known for its hipster bars, restaurants, and boutiques.
Ready to plan your Baltimore adventure? Numerous bus and train options make Baltimore affordably accessible by ground transportation, and Baltimore-Washington International Airport not only offers hundreds of daily flights, it also is one of the best airports for food in the U.S.
Pennsylvania Station, commonly referred to as just Penn Station, is the main train station in Baltimore. Owned and operated by Amtrak, the station serves as a regional hub for all of the train carrier’s nine services that pass through Baltimore, including the Acela, the Northeast Regional, the Crescent, and the Palmetto. Conveniently located near Baltimore’s downtown and Inner Harbor, Penn Station is accessible from all parts of the city via several transit bus lines and two commuter rail services. The Johns Hopkins and Baltimore Collegetown shuttles also serve Penn Station, allowing students to travel easily between the train station and campus.
Popular train stations in Baltimore:
Penn Station - 1500 N Charles St
Amtrak - MARC Station (BWI)
What train companies travel to Baltimore, Maryland?
Located in Maryland, Baltimore is accessible by train from 134 other cities. You can choose from 559 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to Baltimore on Wanderu. Amtrak Northeast Regional usually has the most trains on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Coach tickets to Baltimore are also available..
Train companies serving Baltimore
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to Baltimore?
£4.44 is the cheapest price for a train ticket to Baltimore, according to recent searches on Wanderu. You can use our search to check if this price is currently available on buses from your city to Baltimore. In the last month, trains from Burke to Baltimore had the lowest average price at £4.44. In general, these cities tend to have the cheapest trains to Baltimore:
Where is the train station in Baltimore, MD?
The busiest train station in Baltimore is Penn Station - 1500 N Charles St. As Baltimore's main station, it has the most trains coming and going. However, a popular alternative is Amtrak - MARC Station (BWI).
Which train service has the best service to Baltimore?
What is the closest airport to Baltimore, MD?
Is Baltimore a popular train travel destination?
What is the population of Baltimore?
How much do train tickets to Baltimore cost?
What type of traveler does Baltimore attract?
What train station is located closest to the city center of Baltimore?
Top train routes to and from Baltimore
- train from Baltimore to Los Angeles
- train from Wilmington to Baltimore
- train from Baltimore to New London
- train from Frederick to Baltimore
- train from Boston to Baltimore
- train from Grasonville to Baltimore
- train from Philadelphia to Baltimore
- train from Baltimore to Woodbridge
- train from Baltimore to Trenton
- train from Alexandria to Baltimore
- train from Newark to Baltimore
- train from Baltimore to Virginia Beach
- train from Easton to Baltimore
- train from Baltimore to Wilmington
- train from Aberdeen to Baltimore
- train from Baltimore to New York
- train from Richmond to Baltimore
- train from New Carrollton to Baltimore
- train from Baltimore to Providence
- train from Baltimore to Columbus
- train from Baltimore to Newark
- train from Baltimore to Richmond
- train from Baltimore to Philadelphia
- train from Baltimore to Raleigh
- train from Providence to Baltimore
- train from Raleigh to Baltimore
- train from Baltimore to Boston
- train from Baltimore to Orlando
- train from Baltimore to Montreal
- train from Baltimore to Washington
- train from Baltimore to Stamford
- train from Trenton to Baltimore
- train from Washington to Baltimore
- train from Woodbridge to Baltimore
- train from Rockville to Baltimore
- train from Burke to Baltimore
- train from New Haven to Baltimore
- train from Baltimore to Chicago
- train from Baltimore to Alexandria
- train from New York to Baltimore
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.