Search train tickets to Eugene
How to get to Eugene by train
|Trips per day||479|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
As Oregon's second-largest city and one of the state's best vacation destinations, Eugene has so much to offer. Whether you're looking for culture and art, shopping and restaurants, or sports and entertainment, this vibrant city at the south of the Willamette Valley has got you covered.
Start your visit at the University of Oregon, where you can explore the historic track at Hayward Field, the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, and the Museum of Natural and Cultural History, all within the spectacular grounds of the campus. If you arrive on a sunny day, don't miss the opportunity for a picnic or bike ride at the city's largest park, Alton Baker Park. Take an amble along the Willamette River, or even rent a canoe to relax on the water.
If you're lucky enough to visit on a Saturday between April and November, check out the Saturday market in Downtown Eugene to peruse local handmade crafts, live music, and many of the local foods.
Getting to Eugene is simple. Eugene Airport is only 15 minutes from the city and welcomes direct flights from 13 major cities. Amtrak trains also stop at Eugene's downtown station, and various affordable bus services, including Greyhound and FlixBus, all make regular stops in the city. We even rounded up a complete list of the places you can reach from Eugene for under $50.
What train companies travel to Eugene, Oregon?
Located in Oregon, Eugene is accessible by train from 206 other cities. You can choose from 479 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to Eugene on Wanderu. Amtrak usually has the most trains on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Coach tickets to Eugene are also available..
Train companies serving Eugene
|Train||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||202||1d 3h 39m||£138.14|
|Amtrak Coast Starlight||28||9h 53m||£71.94|
|Amtrak Cascades||11||3h 40m||£36.78|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey.
Amtrak Coast Starlight
The Coast Starlight is an Amtrak train that travels the entire length of the West Coast, connecting Los Angeles to Seattle. The route starts hugging the California coastline, treating passengers to swoon-worthy views of the Pacific, before continuing into the verdant forests of the Cascade Mountains. The Coast Starlight indisputably earns its spot among the most scenic Amtrak train routes. Seating options include Coach or Business Class and roomettes or bedrooms for extra space.
Which train service has the best service to Eugene?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to Eugene?
Where is the train station in Eugene, OR?
The busiest train station in Eugene is 433 Willamette St. As Eugene's main station, it has the most trains coming and going. However, a popular alternative is UO - Knight Law Center - 1515 Agate St.
What is the closest airport to Eugene, OR?
Is Eugene a popular train travel destination?
What is the population of Eugene?
How much do train tickets to Eugene cost?
What type of traveler does Eugene attract?
What train station is located closest to the city center of Eugene?
Top train routes to and from Eugene
- train from Grand Ronde to Eugene
- train from Eugene to Phoenix
- train from Eugene to Sacramento
- train from Eugene to Saint Paul
- train from Martinez to Eugene
- train from Eugene to Bend
- train from Salem to Eugene
- train from Centralia to Eugene
- train from Chicago to Eugene
- train from Eugene to San Francisco
- train from Eugene to Seattle
- train from Eugene to Vancouver
- train from Eugene to Vancouver
- train from Klamath Falls to Eugene
- train from Florence to Eugene
- train from Eugene to New York
- train from Eugene to San Luis Obispo
- train from Eugene to Chico
- train from Eugene to Tacoma
- train from Portland to Eugene
- train from Eugene to Los Angeles
- train from Eugene to Redding
- train from Eugene to Portland
- train from Lincoln City to Eugene
- train from Eugene to Lacey
- train from New York to Eugene
- train from Los Angeles to Eugene
- train from Sacramento to Eugene
- train from Eugene to San Jose
- train from Seattle to Eugene
- train from Vancouver to Eugene
- train from Albany to Eugene
- train from Eugene to Centralia
- train from Oakridge to Eugene
- train from Corvallis to Eugene
- train from Tacoma to Eugene
- train from Eugene to Oregon City
- train from Chico to Eugene
- train from San Francisco to Eugene
- train from Eugene to Salem
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.