Search bus tickets to Salt Lake City
How to get to Salt Lake City by bus
|Trips per day||241|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
A city shrouded in a mystical veil to most visitors, Salt Lake City stands among one of the most culturally unique destinations in the U.S. Salt Lake City offers tourists a unique chance to learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and Temple Square is the best place to do so. Housing the Salt Lake Temple along with other significant historic buildings, the square will take you back to the earliest days of the city, immersing you in a unique cultural experience. While here, don’t miss out on the chance to visit the Great Salt Lake itself and to dive into its cool and refreshing water.
Salt Lake City features a diverse food scene, with Mexican food receiving a lot of attention. Those who wish to enjoy the best Mexican dishes in town could try Red Iguana. For travelers who are simply looking for the best burgers, Crown Burgers’ char-broiled patties will certainly be a great choice.
The Salt Lake City Intermodal Hub is the central transportation hub in the city. It is currently served by several rail services such as Amtrak, TRAX, and FrontRunner. Travelers can also catch Greyhound buses at the station. The Salt Lake City International Airport is the main airport for the city. Located about 4 miles west of Downtown, the airport is a major gateway to the Mountain West and the West Coast region.
As part of the Salt Lake Central Station complex, the bus terminal located at the corner of 300 S and 600 W serves intercity bus travel on Jefferson Lines and Amtrak Thruway buses. In the greater Central Station area, you can connect to Amtrak trains and local UTA public transit. The station is a comfortable stop along your journey, with waiting rooms, restrooms, and clear signage to direct you to the appropriate bus stop. Downtown Salt Lake City is only a few blocks away, and it is easy to access the Salt Lake City International Airport on the TRAX commuter rail. From the bus terminal, you can travel to such destinations as Denver, Boise, or Portland.
Popular bus stations in Salt Lake City:
Salt Lake City Airport
60 N Temple
Bus Terminal - 300 S 600 W
What bus companies travel to Salt Lake City, Utah?
Located in Utah, Salt Lake City is accessible by bus from 91 other cities. You can choose from 241 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Salt Lake City on Wanderu. FlixBus US usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Salt Lake City are also available..
Bus companies serving Salt Lake City
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Salt Lake City?
Where is the bus station in Salt Lake City, UT?
The busiest bus station in Salt Lake City is Salt Lake City Airport. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Salt Lake City are:
- Salt Lake City Airport
- 60 N Temple
- Bus Terminal - 300 S 600 W
Which bus service has the best service to Salt Lake City?
What is the closest airport to Salt Lake City, UT?
Is Salt Lake City a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Salt Lake City?
How much do bus tickets to Salt Lake City cost?
What type of traveler does Salt Lake City attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Salt Lake City?
Top bus routes to and from Salt Lake City
- bus from Snyderville to Salt Lake City
- bus from Cedar City to Salt Lake City
- bus from Salt Lake City to Houston
- bus from Perry to Salt Lake City
- bus from Salt Lake City to New York
- bus from Salt Lake City to San Jose
- bus from Denver to Salt Lake City
- bus from New York to Salt Lake City
- bus from Portland to Salt Lake City
- bus from Salt Lake City to Provo
- bus from Salt Lake City to Rexburg
- bus from Salt Lake City to San Francisco
- bus from Ogden to Salt Lake City
- bus from Salt Lake City to Perry
- bus from Salt Lake City to Boise
- bus from Vernal to Salt Lake City
- bus from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles
- bus from Provo to Salt Lake City
- bus from Phoenix to Salt Lake City
- bus from Salt Lake City to Phoenix
- bus from Rexburg to Salt Lake City
- bus from Idaho Falls to Salt Lake City
- bus from Salt Lake City to Denver
- bus from San Francisco to Salt Lake City
- bus from Salt Lake City to Cedar City
- bus from Salt Lake City to San Diego
- bus from Salt Lake City to Idaho Falls
- bus from Salt Lake City to Dallas
- bus from Duchesne to Salt Lake City
- bus from Heber City to Salt Lake City
- bus from Salt Lake City to St George
- bus from Salt Lake City to Pocatello
- bus from Salt Lake City to Ogden
- bus from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas
- bus from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City
- bus from Salt Lake City to Chicago
- bus from Pocatello to Salt Lake City
- bus from Roosevelt to Salt Lake City
- bus from San Diego to Salt Lake City
- bus from St George to Salt Lake City
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.