Compare train tickets from Braunau am Inn to Meinerzhagen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 27 daily trains from Braunau am Inn to Meinerzhagen. Traveling by train from Braunau am Inn to Meinerzhagen usually takes around 11 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 8 hours and 13 minutes.
|Distance||311 mi (501 km)|
|Fastest train||8h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Braunau am Inn to Meinerzhagen?
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||9||10h 47m||€100.75|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||18||10h 28m||€105.29|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Braunau am Inn to Meinerzhagen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Braunau am Inn to Meinerzhagen?
The distance between Braunau am Inn and Meinerzhagen is approximately 311 miles, or 501 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 8 hours and 13 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Braunau am Inn to Meinerzhagen are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Braunau am Inn at 04:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Braunau am Inn to Meinerzhagen?
Where is the train station in Braunau am Inn?
There is one train station in Braunau am Inn.
Where is the train station in Meinerzhagen?
Meinerzhagen has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Braunau am Inn
- Braunau am Inn to Kehl
- Braunau am Inn to Überlingen
- Braunau am Inn to Augsburg
- Train from Braunau am Inn to Bad Grönenbach
- Braunau am Inn to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Train
- Train from Braunau am Inn to Kaufbeuren
- Braunau am Inn to Munich
- Train from Braunau am Inn to Oberhaching
- Braunau am Inn to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Braunau am Inn to Schüttorf
- Braunau am Inn to Duisburg
- Train from Braunau am Inn to Oberhausen
- Braunau am Inn to Blieskastel
- Train from Braunau am Inn to Homburg
- Braunau am Inn to Saarbrücken
- Braunau am Inn to Leipzig Train
- Train from Braunau am Inn to Arnstadt
- Train from Braunau am Inn to Wipfratal
Continue by train from Meinerzhagen
- Meinerzhagen to Fritzens Train
- Meinerzhagen to Innsbruck Train
- Meinerzhagen to Rum Train
- Meinerzhagen to Zurich
- Meinerzhagen to Prague
- Train from Meinerzhagen to Heilbronn
- Train from Meinerzhagen to Niefern-Öschelbronn
- Train from Meinerzhagen to Ingolstadt
- Train from Meinerzhagen to Hamburg
- Train from Meinerzhagen to Cremlingen
- Meinerzhagen to Beckum
- Meinerzhagen to Bochum Train
- Meinerzhagen to Dresden
- Train from Meinerzhagen to Copenhagen
- Train from Meinerzhagen to Paris
- Train from Meinerzhagen to Slavonski Brod
- Meinerzhagen to Ljubljana Train
- Meinerzhagen to Bratislava Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.