Search bus tickets to Calgary
How to get to Calgary by bus
|Trips per day||246|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Originally an outpost for the mounted police, Calgary has recently transformed into a commercial powerhouse and a top-tier destination for visitors of Canada. That said, the city’s rural traces are still quite prominent, making it a great spot for everyone. One of the most iconic destinations in the city is the WinSport Canada Olympic Park, which is a tribute to the 1988 Winter Olympics. Interested travelers could take up ski lessons here, or they can simply stroll around Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame, which houses the largest collection in the competition’s history. Another great destination you should check out is the Glenbow Museum, which features amazing collections on the First Nations as well as military memorabilia. If you simply want to stroll around and enjoy a good view, Prince's Island Park, with tree-lined trails, will also be a great choice.
Its nickname Cowtown is true: Alberta beef is the staple local specialty. If you are looking for a bite of this amazing delicacy, head over to Silver Inn Restaurant. Another great local favorite is cheese buns from Glamorgan Bakery, which sells out quite quickly.
The main bus station in Calgary is the Downtown Greyhound Station located at 850 16 St SW. It is served by several leading bus carriers, including Greyhound, Cold Shot, Ebus, Rider Express and Red Arrow. The city currently does not have a dedicated intercity rail service. The city’s main airport is the Calgary International Airport, which is located northeast of the city itself.
What bus companies travel to Calgary, Alberta?
Located in Alberta, Canada, Calgary is accessible by bus from 39 other cities. You can choose from 246 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Calgary on Wanderu. Cold Shot Bus usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Calgary are also available..
Bus companies serving Calgary
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Calgary?
Where is the bus station in Calgary, AB?
The busiest bus station in Calgary is Memorial Drive - 12 4 St NE. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Calgary are:
- Memorial Drive - 12 4 St NE
- 205 9 Ave SE
- 11511 40 Street S.E.
Which bus service has the best service to Calgary?
What is the closest airport to Calgary, AB?
Is Calgary a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Calgary?
How much do bus tickets to Calgary cost?
What type of traveler does Calgary attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Calgary?
Top bus routes to and from Calgary
- bus from Calgary to Okotoks
- bus from Fox Creek to Calgary
- bus from Claresholm to Calgary
- bus from Calgary to Grande Prairie
- bus from Edmonton to Calgary
- bus from Grande Prairie to Calgary
- bus from Bonnyville to Calgary
- bus from Lethbridge to Calgary
- bus from Calgary to Prince Albert
- bus from Calgary to Saskatoon
- bus from Fort MacLeod to Calgary
- bus from Calgary to Airdrie
- bus from Calgary to Claresholm
- bus from Whitecourt to Calgary
- bus from Gibbons to Calgary
- bus from Red Deer to Calgary
- bus from Mayerthorpe to Calgary
- bus from Calgary to Fox Creek
- bus from Okotoks to Calgary
- bus from Calgary to Gibbons
- bus from Airdrie to Calgary
- bus from Fort McMurray to Calgary
- bus from Vancouver to Calgary
- bus from Calgary to Valleyview
- bus from Calgary to Edmonton
- bus from Calgary to Vancouver
- bus from Moline to Calgary
- bus from Calgary to Moline
- bus from Westlock to Calgary
- bus from Calgary to Whitecourt
- bus from Cold Lake to Calgary
- bus from Calgary to Lethbridge
- bus from Calgary to Red Deer
- bus from Valleyview to Calgary
- bus from Smoky Lake to Calgary
- bus from Calgary to Lloydminster
- bus from Calgary to Slave Lake
- bus from Calgary to Fort McMurray
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.