Search train tickets to Denair
How to get to Denair by train
|Trips per day||217|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Quick & Easy Booking
Book trips quickly with a simple, hassle-free checkout – online & on our app.
Fast Customer Support
We don’t monkey around. We respond within minutes to help you out.
Denair is a small town between Modesto and Merced on the Amtrak San Joaquins route. Many of the restaurants, shops, and amenities are in the neighboring town of Turlock, and you won't find chain restaurants in this quiet, friendly community. Instead, you can find local favorites like Riveras Crazy Snacks, Denair Donuts, and the El Jidalguense taco truck when hunger strikes.
Plus, since you're in the agricultural embrace of central California, there is no shortage of foodie experiences in the area around Denair and Turlock. Bring an appetite to Resendiz Family Fruit Barn, where you can sample fresh fruit, baked goods, and to-die-for smoothies. Meet the local chicks at Hen and Harvest Farm, open in Turlock on Sundays.
There is also plenty of outdoor adventure in Stanislaus County. Turlock Lake State Recreation Area is just one of central California's gorgeous spots to go boating or camping. A little further west, you'll find Don Pedro Lake in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas.
Thanks to the San Joaquins trains that stop in Denair each day, it's easy to reach the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, or Bakersfield within a few hours. Plus, it's a straight shot on the train from Denair to Merced, one of the main gateways to Yosemite National Park. Although Denair does not have intercity bus service, Greyhound runs several routes to its neighbor, Turlock.
What train companies travel to Denair, California?
Train companies serving Denair
|Train||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak San Joaquins||16||2h 32m||$28.91|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey.
After becoming a permanent Amtrak rail route in 1974, the San Joaquins has offered train services throughout California and the San Joaquin Valley. The line runs daily from the San Francisco Bay Area to Bakersfield, with many stops in between, including Martinez and Modesto. Although Amtrak San Joaquins is one of the nation's busiest routes, it is renowned for being impeccably clean and safe, with passenger comfort remaining the carrier's highest priority. Most of the trains on this line are equipped with lavatories, onboard WiFi, disabled access, and personal power outlets, ensuring a comfortable journey for every passenger.
Which train carrier has the best service to Denair?
Based on customers travel reviews, travelers who booked on Wanderu rave about traveling to Denair by train with Amtrak San Joaquins giving them a 4.7 rating out of 5.
Travelers also mentioned that Amtrak San Joaquins had the most comfortable train service to Denair taking into account the seats and amenities that Amtrak San Joaquins offers. They rate Amtrak San Joaquins a 4 out of 5 when it comes to just how relaxing and enjoyable their experience was onboard.
If you are looking to arrive to Denair punctually, travelers suggest that Amtrak San Joaquins has the best on time performance on their train schedules to Denair, rating them a 4.7 based on their on time arrivals.
Frequently Asked Questions
The main train station in Denair is 3800 Santa Fe Ave. As the busiest station, it has the most train arrivals, although some trains may make other stops in and around Denair.
|Departure||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Los Angeles||6h 42m||$53.58|
Top train routes to and from Denair
- train from Fresno to Denair
- train from Stockton to Denair
- train from Denair to Lodi
- train from Denair to Oakland
- train from Denair to Las Vegas
- train from Los Angeles to Denair
- train from Denair to Emeryville
- train from Livermore to Denair
- train from Denair to San Diego
- train from Mariposa to Denair
- train from Denair to Reno
- train from Madera to Denair
- train from Antioch to Denair
- train from Denair to Hanford
- train from Denair to Modesto
- train from Denair to Glendale
- train from Glendale to Denair
- train from Pleasanton to Denair
- train from Denair to Merced
- train from Sacramento to Denair
- train from Denair to Stockton
- train from Lodi to Denair
- train from Davis to Denair
- train from Modesto to Denair
- train from Fullerton to Denair
- train from Tracy to Denair
- train from Bakersfield to Denair
- train from Hanford to Denair
- train from Denair to Santa Cruz
- train from Denair to Fresno
- train from Merced to Denair
- train from Oakland to Denair
- train from Denair to Bakersfield
- train from Denair to San Juan Capistrano
- train from Denair to Los Angeles
- train from San Diego to Denair
- train from Denair to San Jose
- train from Denair to San Francisco
- train from Denair to Sacramento
- train from Denair to Santa Ana
Popular train routes in Europe
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.
Book buses and trains on the go with the Wanderu app.
Download our app and snag the best travel deals across North America & Europe.Learn more