Compare train tickets from Vilvoorde to Stuttgart
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 15 daily trains from Vilvoorde to Stuttgart. Traveling by train from Vilvoorde to Stuttgart usually takes around 6 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 4 hours and 21 minutes.
|Distance||259 mi (417 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Vilvoorde to Stuttgart?
2 train services operate from Vilvoorde, Vlaams-Brabant to Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 14 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||14||5h 42m||€119.04|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||1||9h 45m||€123.20|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Vilvoorde to Stuttgart during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
How long is the train journey from Vilvoorde to Stuttgart?
The distance between Vilvoorde and Stuttgart is approximately 259 miles, or 417 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 6 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 4 hours and 21 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Vilvoorde to Stuttgart are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Vilvoorde at 06:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 20:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Vilvoorde to Stuttgart?
There are 15 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Stuttgart to Vilvoorde.
Where is the train station in Vilvoorde?
There is one train station in Vilvoorde.
Where is the train station in Stuttgart?
Stuttgart has one train station.
Need a return trip from Stuttgart to Vilvoorde?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Vilvoorde
- Train from Vilvoorde to Böbingen an der Rems
- Vilvoorde to Gaggenau
- Vilvoorde to Karlsruhe Train
- Vilvoorde to Überlingen Train
- Train from Vilvoorde to Munich
- Vilvoorde to Wurzburg Train
- Train from Vilvoorde to Bremen
- Train from Vilvoorde to Giesen
- Train from Vilvoorde to Hanover
- Train from Vilvoorde to Aachen
- Vilvoorde to Bielefeld Train
- Train from Vilvoorde to Castrop-Rauxel
- Vilvoorde to Cologne
- Train from Vilvoorde to Essen
- Train from Vilvoorde to Hamminkeln
- Vilvoorde to Rheda-Wiedenbrück Train
- Train from Vilvoorde to Bitburg
- Vilvoorde to Trier Train
Continue by train from Stuttgart
- Train from Stuttgart to Tongeren
- Stuttgart to Murten Train
- Stuttgart to Letohrad Train
- Train from Stuttgart to Neckarsulm
- Train from Stuttgart to Abensberg
- Train from Stuttgart to Asbach-Bäumenheim
- Train from Stuttgart to Münchberg
- Train from Stuttgart to Schliersee
- Stuttgart to Dreieich Train
- Stuttgart to Achim Train
- Train from Stuttgart to Dormagen
- Train from Stuttgart to Haltern am See
- Train from Stuttgart to Hörstel
- Train from Stuttgart to Philippsheim
- Train from Stuttgart to Markranstädt
- Stuttgart to Plauen
- Train from Stuttgart to Barleben
- Stuttgart to Dijon Train