Search bus tickets to Stuttgart
How to get to Stuttgart by bus
|Trips per day||832|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Though less recognizable than other German cities like Munich or Berlin, Stuttgart is no less fascinating to visit. Plus, since it's less famous than other destinations, you might find more authentic culture and less touristy prices.
Your first stop should be Schlossplatz. This palace square is located right at the city center, in the shadow of the Baroque New Palace and the 10th-Century Old Palace. The square is a lively area, with events hosted year-round, most notably Stuttgart's Christmas market; check out our itinerary of 10 famous Christmas markets in Germany for more.
Got a car fan in your travel party? The famed Mercedes-Benz Museum celebrates the beloved German vehicle, and the Porsche Museum showcases legendary racing cars.
The Wilhelma Zoo and Botanical Garden will entice you with acres and acres of open spaces for everyone to enjoy, plus several thousands of different animal and plant species. It's on the grounds of another castle if you haven't seen enough German castles yet. Next, stop at the Markthalle to embrace your inner foodie and try a spread of international and local delicacies. The huge public market has over 33 stalls that offer all kinds of delicious goodies.
Deutsche Bahn, DB Intercity, and Railjet trains make it easy to reach Stuttgart from cities like Strasbourg, Zurich, and Frankfurt. Bus options abound, too, with FlixBus, Sindbad, Union Ivkoni and more providing routes in the area. Stuttgart Airport is only about 20 minutes outside of the city, so flying is definitely an option, too.
What bus companies travel to Stuttgart, Germany?
Located in Germany, Stuttgart is accessible by bus from 260 other cities. You can choose from 832 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Stuttgart on Wanderu. FlixBus usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Stuttgart are also available..
Bus companies serving Stuttgart
|Bus||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Onebus||17||1d 1h 0m||$191.17|
|Union Ivkoni||7||10h 47m||$66.56|
|Darojković Promet||3||5h 48m||$52.35|
|Arda Tur||1||10h 26m||$54.47|
|Euroclub||1||1d 9h 30m||$162.07|
First launched in Germany in 2013, FlixBus has become one of the largest intercity bus companies in Europe. Its fleet travels through nearly every country in Europe. On your trip, you'll enjoy Wi-Fi and live GPS, as well as restrooms, air conditioning, and power outlets.
Sindbad is a Polish bus company that began its service in 1983. Its fleet of over 120 modern, comfortable coaches connects destinations across Europe. Passengers have access to onboard Wi-Fi and entertainment, air conditioning, restrooms, and beverages.
Union Ivkoni was founded in Bulgaria in 1992 and quickly expanded its operations throughout Europe. Popular routes include both shorter travels within one country and long-haul international trips. Their reliable buses offer amenities to make your trip comfortable, including air conditioning, extra legroom, and power outlets.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Stuttgart?
Where is the bus station in Stuttgart, Germany?
The busiest bus station in Stuttgart is Kornwestheim. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Stuttgart are:
What is the closest airport to Stuttgart, BW?
Is Stuttgart a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Stuttgart?
How much do bus tickets to Stuttgart cost?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Stuttgart?
Top bus routes to and from Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to London
- bus from Stuttgart to Split
- bus from Essen to Stuttgart
- bus from Rotterdam to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Rimini
- bus from Ulm to Stuttgart
- bus from Venice to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Gorlice
- bus from Stuttgart to Munich
- bus from Stuttgart to Krakow
- bus from Stuttgart to Frankfurt am Main
- bus from Mannheim to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Wrocław
- bus from Karlsruhe to Stuttgart
- bus from Baden-Baden to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Maribor
- bus from Bremen to Stuttgart
- bus from Wrocław to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Paris
- bus from Frankfurt am Main to Stuttgart
- bus from Munich to Stuttgart
- bus from Kassel to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Katowice
- bus from Luxembourg to Stuttgart
- bus from Heidelberg to Stuttgart
- bus from Warsaw to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Barcelona
- bus from Stuttgart to Odesa
- bus from Stuttgart to Leipzig
- bus from Paris to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Leverkusen
- bus from Stuttgart to Berlin
- bus from Stuttgart to Karlsruhe
- bus from Gdynia to Stuttgart
- bus from Heilbronn to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Düsseldorf
- bus from Stuttgart to Warsaw
- bus from Stuttgart to Tuzla
- bus from Tübingen to Stuttgart
- bus from Düsseldorf to Stuttgart
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.