Search bus tickets to Stuttgart
How to get to Stuttgart by bus
|Trips per day||777|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Though less recognizable than other German cities like Munich or Berlin, Stuttgart is no less fascinating to visit. Plus, since it's less famous than other destinations, you might find more authentic culture and less touristy prices.
Your first stop should be Schlossplatz. This palace square is located right at the city center, in the shadow of the Baroque New Palace and the 10th-Century Old Palace. The square is a lively area, with events hosted year-round, most notably Stuttgart's Christmas market; check out our itinerary of 10 famous Christmas markets in Germany for more.
Got a car fan in your travel party? The famed Mercedes-Benz Museum celebrates the beloved German vehicle, and the Porsche Museum showcases legendary racing cars.
The Wilhelma Zoo and Botanical Garden will entice you with acres and acres of open spaces for everyone to enjoy, plus several thousands of different animal and plant species. It's on the grounds of another castle if you haven't seen enough German castles yet. Next, stop at the Markthalle to embrace your inner foodie and try a spread of international and local delicacies. The huge public market has over 33 stalls that offer all kinds of delicious goodies.
Deutsche Bahn, DB Intercity, and Railjet trains make it easy to reach Stuttgart from cities like Strasbourg, Zurich, and Frankfurt. Bus options abound, too, with FlixBus, Sindbad, Union Ivkoni and more providing routes in the area. Stuttgart Airport is only about 20 minutes outside of the city, so flying is definitely an option, too.
What bus companies travel to Stuttgart, Germany?
Located in Germany, Stuttgart is accessible by bus from 237 other cities. You can choose from 777 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Stuttgart on Wanderu. FlixBus usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Stuttgart are also available.
Bus companies serving Stuttgart
|Bus||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Union Ivkoni||9||14h 38m||$60.60|
|Darojković Promet||3||6h 13m||$39.94|
|Arda Tur||2||18h 3m||$70.03|
|Euroclub||2||1d 9h 30m||$132.02|
Sindbad is a Polish bus company that began its service in 1983. Its fleet of over 120 modern, comfortable coaches connects destinations across Europe. Passengers have access to onboard Wi-Fi and entertainment, air conditioning, restrooms, and beverages.
Union Ivkoni was founded in Bulgaria in 1992 and quickly expanded its operations throughout Europe. Popular routes include both shorter travels within one country and long-haul international trips. Their reliable buses offer amenities to make your trip comfortable, including air conditioning, extra legroom, and power outlets.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Stuttgart?
$5.00 is the cheapest price for a bus ticket to Stuttgart, according to recent searches on Wanderu. You can use our search to check if this price is currently available on buses from your city to Stuttgart. In the last month, buses from Heilbronn to Stuttgart had the lowest average price at $5.46. In general, these cities tend to have the cheapest buses to Stuttgart:
Where is the bus station in Stuttgart, Germany?
The busiest bus station in Stuttgart is Kornwestheim. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Stuttgart are:
What is the closest airport to Stuttgart, BW?
Is Stuttgart a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Stuttgart?
How much do bus tickets to Stuttgart cost?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Stuttgart?
Top bus routes to and from Stuttgart
- bus from Helsingborg to Stuttgart
- bus from Bremen to Stuttgart
- bus from Ulm to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Prague
- bus from Baden-Baden to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Munich
- bus from Stuttgart to Paris
- bus from Paris to Stuttgart
- bus from Rostock to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Frankfurt am Main
- bus from Stuttgart to Amsterdam
- bus from Stuttgart to Hamburg
- bus from Stuttgart to Wrocław
- bus from Stuttgart to Skopje
- bus from Heidelberg to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Berlin
- bus from Karlsruhe to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Milan
- bus from Wrocław to Stuttgart
- bus from Loerrach to Stuttgart
- bus from Gdańsk to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Split
- bus from Vicenza to Stuttgart
- bus from Munich to Stuttgart
- bus from Tübingen to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Sofia
- bus from Stuttgart to Warsaw
- bus from Stuttgart to Budapest
- bus from Heilbronn to Stuttgart
- bus from London to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to London
- bus from Venice to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Cologne
- bus from Mannheim to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Lviv
- bus from Stuttgart to Konstanz
- bus from Warsaw to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Karlsruhe
- bus from Basel to Stuttgart
- bus from Stuttgart to Krakow
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.