Search bus tickets to Berlin
How to get to Berlin by bus
|Trips per day||2,964|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Berlin is one of the most exciting destinations in Europe for all travelers. One of the most unique landmarks in Berlin is its famous Brandenburg Gate, which was built for King Frederick Wilhelm II. The Gate now represents German unity, and it is perhaps the most photogenic landmark in the capital city. Modern art enthusiasts should visit the Urban Nation Museum for Urban Contemporary Art which is Germany’s first street art museum. Opened in 2017, the museum displays works from various graffiti artists from around the world and it’s located in Schöneberg, one of the city’s edgier areas. If you’re simply looking to enjoy a stroll, the Tiergarten, which spans 519 acres from central Berlin, will offer the relaxing vibes you need.
Berlin has an expansive and vibrant food scene with a good variety. Those looking for traditional German dishes should head over to Zur letzten Instanz, which is the oldest restaurant in Berlin. For a special twist, don’t hesitate to visit the Turkish Market, which offers amazing Turkish delicacies.
The main hub for intercity bus services is the Zentraler Omnibusbahnhof Berlin. For rail services, the Berlin Hauptbahnhof is the main train station. The Berlin Brandenburg Airport, located just outside of the city’s south-eastern border, is the main air travel hub of the city.
Berlin's Central Bus Station— or ZOB (Zentraler Omnibusbahnhof Berlin)—is located on the Masurenallee, close to the landmark Funkturm tower. Used exclusively for long-distance bus services, 35 different companies run through the station, including FlixBus. Destinations include Hamburg, Munich, and Leipzig, as well as international destinations such as Wroclaw and Poznan in Poland. There are restrooms, left-luggage lockers, and places to grab a bite to eat, which have improved substantially after recent renovation work. The nearest S-Bahn and U-Bahn stations are approximately 250m away.
Popular bus stations in Berlin:
Central Bus Station
Alt-Tegel Bus Stop
Berlin Central Station
What bus companies travel to Berlin, Germany?
Located in Germany, Berlin is accessible by bus from 480 other cities. You can choose from 2964 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Berlin on Wanderu. FlixBus usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Berlin are also available.
Bus companies serving Berlin
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Berlin?
Where is the bus station in Berlin, Germany?
The busiest bus station in Berlin is Central Bus Station. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Berlin are:
- Central Bus Station
- Alt-Tegel Bus Stop
Is Berlin a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Berlin?
How much do bus tickets to Berlin cost?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Berlin?
Top bus routes to and from Berlin
- bus from Berlin to Hamburg
- bus from Berlin to Copenhagen
- bus from Berlin to Krakow
- bus from Berlin to Olomouc
- bus from Berlin to London
- bus from London to Berlin
- bus from Berlin to Dresden
- bus from Budapest to Berlin
- bus from Ljungby to Berlin
- bus from Berlin to Leipzig
- bus from Berlin to Vienna
- bus from Magdeburg to Berlin
- bus from Berlin to Paris
- bus from Berlin to Bratislava
- bus from Hamburg to Berlin
- bus from Vienna to Berlin
- bus from Paris to Berlin
- bus from Berlin to Szczecin
- bus from Berlin to Šibenik
- bus from Prague to Berlin
- bus from Szczecin to Berlin
- bus from Leipzig to Berlin
- bus from Berlin to Lviv
- bus from Belgrade to Berlin
- bus from Halle to Berlin
- bus from Berlin to Munich
- bus from Berlin to Poznań
- bus from Berlin to Warsaw
- bus from Dresden to Berlin
- bus from Berlin to Budapest
- bus from Cottbus to Berlin
- bus from Ostrava to Berlin
- bus from Berlin to Prague
- bus from Goleniów to Berlin
- bus from Berlin to Amsterdam
- bus from Gmina Świebodzin to Berlin
- bus from Amsterdam to Berlin
- bus from Munich to Berlin
- bus from Bratislava to Berlin
- bus from Berlin to Venice
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.