Search train tickets to Galesburg
How to get to Galesburg by train
|Trips per day||107|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
What train companies travel to Galesburg, Illinois?
Located in Illinois, Galesburg is accessible by train from 51 other cities. You can choose from 107 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to Galesburg on Wanderu. Amtrak usually has the most trains on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Bus tickets to Galesburg are also available..
Train companies serving Galesburg
|Train||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak Southwest Chief||24||8h 50m||$109.52|
|Amtrak California Zephyr||20||5h 39m||$153.65|
|Amtrak Carl Sandburg||9||1h 58m||$25.29|
|Amtrak Illinois Zephyr||9||1h 57m||$29.81|
Amtrak Southwest Chief
The Southwest Chief is a passenger train operated by America’s largest train service, Amtrak. The full route travels over 2,200 miles from Chicago to Los Angeles, which takes over 43 hours. In addition to standard Coach Class seats, the Southwest Chief offers several sleeper cabin options on longer journeys. Amtrak’s Southwest Chief is consistently ranked as one of the most scenic train routes in America, thanks to the stunning views of the Painted Desert, the Red Cliffs of Sedona, and the Grand Canyon you’ll see from your train window.
Amtrak California Zephyr
Amtrak’s California Zephyr travels over 2,400 miles to connect Chicago to the San Francisco area. The full journey takes over 50 hours, so many passengers upgrade to a sleeper cabin for added privacy and comfort. The Zephyr is one of Amtrak’s most scenic routes, and the sightseer lounge’s panoramic windows offer the best views of the Rockies, the Sierra Nevadas, and the Great Salt Lake along the route.
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey.
Amtrak Illinois Zephyr
The Illinois Zephyr is a passenger train operated by Amtrak, running between Quincy and Chicago. The Illinois Zephyr and its sister train, the Carl Sandburg, serve one of Amtrak's most popular lines. The train features amenities such as airline-style coach seating, a cafe on board, power outlets, restrooms, and Wi-Fi.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to Galesburg?
Where is the train station in Galesburg, IL?
The main train station in Galesburg is 225 S Seminary St. As the busiest station, it has the most train arrivals, although some trains may make other stops in and around Galesburg.
Which train service has the best service to Galesburg?
Is Galesburg a popular train travel destination?
What is the population of Galesburg?
How much do train tickets to Galesburg cost?
What type of traveler does Galesburg attract?
What train station is located closest to the city center of Galesburg?
Top train routes to and from Galesburg
- train from Galesburg to Naperville
- train from St Louis to Galesburg
- train from Galesburg to Champaign
- train from Galesburg to Milwaukee
- train from La Grange to Galesburg
- train from Galesburg to Kansas City
- train from Denver to Galesburg
- train from Omaha to Galesburg
- train from Galesburg to Albuquerque
- train from Kansas City to Galesburg
- train from Galesburg to Springfield
- train from Galesburg to Salt Lake City
- train from Galesburg to Omaha
- train from Galesburg to Los Angeles
- train from Lincoln to Galesburg
- train from Albuquerque to Galesburg
- train from Quincy to Galesburg
- train from Galesburg to St Louis
- train from Chicago to Galesburg
- train from Los Angeles to Galesburg
- train from Naperville to Galesburg
- train from Galesburg to Sacramento
- train from Galesburg to Dearborn
- train from New York to Galesburg
- train from Mendota to Galesburg
- train from Galesburg to Dallas
- train from Galesburg to Indianapolis
- train from Princeton to Galesburg
- train from Galesburg to Alexandria
- train from Galesburg to Chicago
- train from Galesburg to New York
- train from Kewanee to Galesburg
- train from Macomb to Galesburg
- train from Galesburg to Denver
- train from Galesburg to Houston
- train from Burlington to Galesburg
- train from Galesburg to Peoria
- train from Springfield to Galesburg
- train from Fort Madison to Galesburg
- train from Normal to Galesburg
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.