Search bus tickets to Los Angeles
How to get to Los Angeles by bus
|Trips per day||1,770|
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Los Angeles?
Where is the bus station in Los Angeles, CA?
The busiest bus station in Los Angeles is Bus Terminal - 1716 E 7th St. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Los Angeles are:
- Bus Terminal - 1716 E 7th St
- North Hollywood Bus Station
- Union Station
Where should you stay in Los Angeles?
When you visit Los Angeles, the best areas to stay if you want to be in close proximity to the Los Angeles Bus Station are Downtown, the Fashion District or the Arts District. These neighborhoods have some budget-friendly options when it comes to hotels and homeshares, and also have good access to the Metro — very important if you want to get around L.A. and don’t have a car. Downtown L.A. has seen a revival in recent years, so don’t miss out on a visit to Grand Central Market or the iconic Bradbury Building.
Hollywood is another great neighborhood in which to book your accommodations, full of film (and L.A.) history. It’s also where the Hollywood Bus Stop and North Hollywood Bus Station are located, making it conveniently close to your arrival/departure point.
How do you get around L.A.?
Traveling in Los Angeles without a car can be challenging, as the city is rather sprawling. If you’re staying Downtown near the Los Angeles Bus Station, you can ride the Metro Rail around the city, from Santa Monica to Long Beach to LAX. The closest Metro Rail stop to the bus station is Pershing Square, where you can board the Red and Purple lines. There are multiple Metro Rail stops in Hollywood, though the closest to the North Hollywood Bus Station is the North Hollywood stop on the Red Line. One-way fares cost $1.75, and includes free transfers to other lines.
There are also numerous city buses you can board around L.A. The bus travels throughout the whole city and charges the same fares as the Metro, so make sure to study the bus routes and use the Metro Trip Planner on the LA Metro website.
What are some places to visit in Los Angeles?
If you’re a movie buff, you’ll definitely want to visit Hollywood and see the TCL Chinese Theatre. From there you can traverse the Hollywood Walk of Fame, or visit Paramount Pictures Studios. Hollywood Forever Cemetery is a good place to pay your respects to the stars of yesterday, and also a terrific spot for a view of the Hollywood Sign — which you can also hike to.
You may also consider taking a studio tour to get a behind-the-scenes look at famous movie sets. The Universal Studios backlot tour is especially entertaining, where you’ll get a glimpse of the animatronic shark from “Jaws,” and the Bates Motel, site of the infamous shower-stabbing scene. Or, for a truly romantic experience, visit Griffith Observatory. (It’s particularly sensational at sunset.)
L.A. also has a number of white-sand beaches to visit, from Venice Beach and Zuma Beach to Santa Monica Beach and Pier.
What are some good restaurants in LA?
LA has tons of great, reasonably priced restaurants. Downtown near the Los Angeles Bus Station, check out Grand Central Market, where you can have your pick from dozens of vendors (eggslut, known for their breakfast sandwiches, has become a phenomenon). And don’t shy away from street food, especially taco trucks: La Isla Bonita in Venice Beach is a popular option.
If you’re closer to the North Hollywood Bus Station, Electric Owl is a cool spot with interesting atmosphere, and Running Goose has an awesome outdoor patio.
What is the best time to visit Los Angeles by bus?
Which cities have the most buses to Los Angeles?
What bus companies travel to Los Angeles, California?
Located in California, Los Angeles is accessible by bus from 439 other cities. You can choose from 1770 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Los Angeles on Wanderu. Greyhound usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Los Angeles are also available..
Bus companies serving Los Angeles
Top bus routes to and from Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Baltimore
- bus from Los Angeles to New York
- bus from Los Angeles to Austin
- bus from San Diego to Los Angeles
- bus from Indianapolis to Los Angeles
- bus from Charlotte to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to New Orleans
- bus from Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- bus from New York to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Victorville
- bus from Tucson to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to San Diego
- bus from Visalia to Los Angeles
- bus from Bakersfield to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Atlanta
- bus from Los Angeles to Oakland
- bus from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles
- bus from Fresno to Los Angeles
- bus from Houston to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- bus from Los Angeles to Sacramento
- bus from Seattle to Los Angeles
- bus from Washington to Los Angeles
- bus from Atlanta to Los Angeles
- bus from San Antonio to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- bus from Phoenix to Los Angeles
- bus from St Louis to Los Angeles
- bus from Sacramento to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Fresno
- bus from Los Angeles to Indio
- bus from Miami to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- bus from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Dallas
- bus from Los Angeles to Detroit
- bus from Los Angeles to Columbus
- bus from Dallas to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Orlando
- bus from El Paso to Los Angeles
- bus from Newark to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Milwaukee
- bus from Chicago to Los Angeles
- bus from Barstow to Los Angeles
- bus from Victorville to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Tucson
- bus from Oakland to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Ontario
- bus from Los Angeles to Bakersfield
- bus from Orlando to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Washington
- bus from Milwaukee to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Phoenix
- bus from Los Angeles to Chicago
- bus from Los Angeles to Houston
- bus from Stockton to Los Angeles
Popular bus routes in Europe
- bus from Wrocław to Krakow
- bus from Reutlingen to Berlin
- bus from Cluj-Napoca to Barcelona
- bus from London to Nice
- bus from Reading to Birmingham
- bus from Szczecin to Berlin
- bus from Warsaw to Stuttgart
- bus from Plovdiv to Berlin
- bus from London to Krakow
- bus from London to Krefeld
- bus from Sibiu to Rome
- bus from Trier to Madrid
- bus from Amersfoort to Paris
- bus from Liverpool to Brussels
- bus from Budapest to Cluj-Napoca
- bus from London to Carlisle