Search bus tickets to Guadalajara
How to get to Guadalajara by bus
|Trips per day||87|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Authentically Mexican and bustling with cultural activities, Guadalajara offers a more culturally vivid travel experience compared to the busy Mexico City. Guadalajara is blessed with towering architectural marvels, the most notable of which is the Guadalajara Cathedral that features awe-inspiring Gothic architecture and enormous stained-glass windows. Another great one to check out is the Rotonda de Los Jaliscienses Ilustres, featuring 17 Doric columns dedicated to the city’s favorite authors and revolutionaries. For those who simply want to wander about, Parque Agua Azul offers a great respite from the hustle and bustle of the city.
One of the city’s beloved specialties is the torta ahogada, which is a pork sandwich drowned in broth. If you wish to try some of the best tacos in town, head over to the San Juan de Dios Market.
The city’s rapid transit line, SITEUR, provides intracity and intercity transit services. The main airport of the city is the Guadalajara International, 10 miles south of downtown.
The Central de Autobuses is the center of intercity bus transportation in Guadalajara. The large station is located slightly southeast of the city center, but there are several hotels in the area. The station's spacious building includes waiting areas and amenities such as dining areas, vending machines, public restrooms, and ATMs. Many different bus lines, including Tornado Bus and Turimex, operate from the Central de Autobuses. For those arriving in Guadalajara, taxis regularly line up outside the station to deliver you to your final destination in the city.
Popular bus stations in Guadalajara:
Central de Autobuses
What bus companies travel to Guadalajara, Jalisco?
Bus companies serving Guadalajara
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Guadalajara?
Where is the bus station in Guadalajara, Mexico?
The main bus station in Guadalajara is Central de Autobuses. As the busiest station, it has the most bus arrivals, although some buses may make other stops in and around Guadalajara.
Is Guadalajara a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Guadalajara?
How much do bus tickets to Guadalajara cost?
What type of traveler does Guadalajara attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Guadalajara?
Top bus routes to and from Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to Detroit
- bus from Omaha to Guadalajara
- bus from Baton Rouge to Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to Charlotte
- bus from Saltillo to Guadalajara
- bus from San Marcos to Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to Dallas
- bus from Guadalajara to Austin
- bus from Guadalajara to West Memphis
- bus from Austin to Guadalajara
- bus from Monterrey to Guadalajara
- bus from Laredo to Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to San Antonio
- bus from Guadalajara to San Juan de los Lagos
- bus from Fort Worth to Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to Houston
- bus from Aguascalientes to Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to Oklahoma City
- bus from Guadalajara to Nashville
- bus from Chicago to Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to Aguascalientes
- bus from Milwaukee to Guadalajara
- bus from Waco to Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to Chicago
- bus from Dallas to Guadalajara
- bus from Lafayette to Guadalajara
- bus from Zacatecas City to Guadalajara
- bus from West Memphis to Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to Port Arthur
- bus from Guadalajara to Fort Worth
- bus from Guadalajara to Zacatecas City
- bus from Guadalajara to Little Rock
- bus from San Juan de los Lagos to Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to Newnan
- bus from San Antonio to Guadalajara
- bus from Houston to Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to Laredo
- bus from Guadalajara to Milwaukee
- bus from Doraville to Guadalajara
- bus from Guadalajara to Monterrey
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.