Antigonish to Port Hawkesbury buses
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily bus from Antigonish to Port Hawkesbury. Traveling by bus from Antigonish to Port Hawkesbury usually takes around 40 minutes, but some buses might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled depending on traffic conditions.
|Distance||31 mi (49 km)|
|Shortest duration||0h 40m|
|Trips per day||1|
|Most frequent service||Maritime Bus|
Price trends for buses from Antigonish to Port Hawkesbury
Average prices by travel date
Monthly average prices
What bus companies travel from Antigonish to Port Hawkesbury?
There is one intercity bus company available to search and book on Wanderu that operates from Antigonish to Port Hawkesbury. Maritime Bus is the only company that has bus schedules available to search and book at the moment. It only makes the trip once a day on most days.
|Bus||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Maritime Bus||1||0h 40m||$10.66|
Maritime Bus is a Canadian bus company based in Charlottetown, on Canada’s east coast. Its passenger services are based around Canada’s ‘Maritimes’ (hence the name), which incorporates the provinces of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia as well as Prince Edward Island. Onboard their modern buses, you’ll have access to clean restrooms and plenty of legroom.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by bus from Antigonish to Port Hawkesbury during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our bus partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, bus carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
Although masks are no longer required on public transportation, we stand behind CDC guidelines that encourage passengers to wear a mask over their nose and mouth while on the bus or in stations.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the bus ride from Antigonish to Port Hawkesbury?
The bus takes an average of 40 minutes to cover the 31 miles from Antigonish to Port Hawkesbury. It's a short trip that goes by very quickly. Keep in mind that your actual bus may arrive earlier or later than scheduled, depending on whether there is more or less traffic than usual.
What is the busiest day of the week to travel by bus?
Thursday is usually the day of the week when buses are busiest. If you are planning to travel on a Thursday, you should make sure to book tickets well in advance as they may sell out.
On the other hand, Tuesday is typically the least busy day for bus travel on this route. If you’re looking for a little extra space, a Tuesday ticket is the way to go.
When do the earliest and latest buses leave Antigonish?
There is usually only one bus per day from Antigonish to Port Hawkesbury. It leaves the station in Antigonish at 6:00pm each day. The time might vary for specific dates, so be sure to search on Wanderu for the most up-to-date information.
How many buses are there each day?
Where does the bus leave from in Antigonish?
Main departure station: St Francis Xavier University
Most buses depart from the main station in Antigonish.
All bus stations in Antigonish:
St Francis Xavier University
Where does the bus arrive in Port Hawkesbury?
Main arrival station: Ultramar
All buses from Antigonish arrive at one main station in Port Hawkesbury.
All bus stations in Port Hawkesbury:
Get around town with Moovit
Need a return trip from Port Hawkesbury to Antigonish?Search Bus Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More buses from Antigonish
- Bus from Antigonish to Dalhousie
- Antigonish to Dieppe
- Antigonish to Miramichi Bus
- Bus from Antigonish to Moncton
- Bus from Antigonish to Oromocto
- Bus from Antigonish to Perth Andover
- Antigonish to Quispamsis Bus
- Antigonish to Saint John Bus
- Bus from Antigonish to Saint Leonard
- Bus from Antigonish to Bridgewater
- Bus from Antigonish to Chester
- Bus from Antigonish to Halifax
- Bus from Antigonish to Lunenburg
- Bus from Antigonish to Mahone Bay
- Bus from Antigonish to Stewiacke
- Bus from Antigonish to Sydney
- Bus from Antigonish to Whycocomagh
- Antigonish to Crapaud Bus
Continue by bus from Port Hawkesbury
- Bus from Port Hawkesbury to Bathurst
- Bus from Port Hawkesbury to Edmundston
- Bus from Port Hawkesbury to Florenceville-Bristol
- Bus from Port Hawkesbury to Fredericton
- Port Hawkesbury to Grand Falls
- Port Hawkesbury to Moncton Bus
- Bus from Port Hawkesbury to Oromocto
- Port Hawkesbury to Perth Andover Bus
- Bus from Port Hawkesbury to Sackville
- Bus from Port Hawkesbury to Saint John
- Port Hawkesbury to Amherst Bus
- Port Hawkesbury to Dartmouth
- Bus from Port Hawkesbury to Elmsdale
- Bus from Port Hawkesbury to Halifax
- Port Hawkesbury to New Glasgow Bus
- Port Hawkesbury to Cornwall
- Bus from Port Hawkesbury to Crapaud
- Port Hawkesbury to Summerside
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.