Compare train tickets from Suchdol nad Odrou to Olomouc
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 6 daily trains from Suchdol nad Odrou to Olomouc. Traveling by train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Olomouc usually takes around 49 minutes, but the fastest Leo Express train can make the trip in 47 minutes.
|Distance||31 mi (49 km)|
|Fastest train||0h 47m|
|Trains per day||6|
|Most frequent service||Leo Express|
Which train should you take from Suchdol nad Odrou to Olomouc?
Leo Express is the one and only train line which connects Suchdol nad Odrou, to Olomouc,, However, there are 6 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Leo Express||6||0h 50m||$3.55|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Olomouc during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Suchdol nad Odrou to Olomouc?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Suchdol nad Odrou to Olomouc are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Suchdol nad Odrou at 3:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 3:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Olomouc?
There are 6 daily scheduled trains, all of which are direct trains that take you the entire way from Suchdol nad Odrou to Olomouc.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Olomouc to Suchdol nad Odrou.
Where is the train station in Suchdol nad Odrou?
There is one train station in Suchdol nad Odrou.
Where is the train station in Olomouc?
Olomouc has one train station.
Need a return trip from Olomouc to Suchdol nad Odrou?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Suchdol nad Odrou
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Linz Train
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Salzburg Train
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Liberec
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Český Těšín Train
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Bystřice
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Lubenec
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Luhačovice
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Zlín
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Munich
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Warsaw
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Częstochowa
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Gliwice
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Pyrzowice
- Suchdol nad Odrou to Poprad
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Prešov
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Lviv
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Sil'tse
- Train from Suchdol nad Odrou to Uzhhorod
Continue by train from Olomouc
- Train from Olomouc to St. Gallen
- Train from Olomouc to Jaroměř
- Olomouc to Český Těšín Train
- Olomouc to Staré Město Train
- Train from Olomouc to Bermatingen
- Train from Olomouc to Gernsbach
- Train from Olomouc to Bodenmais
- Train from Olomouc to Eltville
- Train from Olomouc to Bonn
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.