Compare train tickets from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Mudersbach
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 55 daily trains from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Mudersbach. Traveling by train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Mudersbach usually takes around 5 hours and 3 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 4 hours and 19 minutes.
|Distance||163 mi (262 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 19m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Mudersbach?
2 train services operate from Schwäbisch Gmünd, Baden-Württemberg to Mudersbach, Rhineland-Palatinate. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 52 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||52||4h 52m||$130.01|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||3||8h 32m||$91.54|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Mudersbach during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Mudersbach?
The distance between Schwäbisch Gmünd and Mudersbach is approximately 163 miles, or 262 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours and 3 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 4 hours and 19 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Mudersbach are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Schwäbisch Gmünd at 5:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Mudersbach?
There are 55 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Mudersbach to Schwäbisch Gmünd.
Where is the train station in Schwäbisch Gmünd?
There is one train station in Schwäbisch Gmünd.
Where is the train station in Mudersbach?
Mudersbach has one train station.
Need a return trip from Mudersbach to Schwäbisch Gmünd?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Schwäbisch Gmünd
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Heiterwang
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Evere
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Antwerp
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Eislingen
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Mannheim
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Bamberg
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Deggendorf
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Marburg
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Brunswick Train
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Celle
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Cologne
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Paderborn
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Dresden
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Budapest Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Apeldoorn
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Arnhem
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Diemen Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Warsaw Train
Continue by train from Mudersbach
- Train from Mudersbach to Innsbruck
- Train from Mudersbach to Saint Anton am Arlberg
- Mudersbach to Oud-Heverlee Train
- Mudersbach to Grenzach-Wyhlen Train
- Train from Mudersbach to Kirchheim unter Teck
- Mudersbach to Plochingen Train
- Mudersbach to Plüderhausen Train
- Mudersbach to Uhingen Train
- Mudersbach to Bad Neustadt an der Saale
- Mudersbach to Göttingen Train
- Train from Mudersbach to Cologne
- Mudersbach to Hagen Train
- Mudersbach to Holzwickede
- Mudersbach to Moers Train
- Train from Mudersbach to Kaiserslautern
- Mudersbach to Neunkirchen Train
- Train from Mudersbach to Zevenaar
- Mudersbach to Utrecht Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.