Compare train tickets from Velykyi Bychkiv to České Budějovice
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Velykyi Bychkiv to České Budějovice. Traveling by train from Velykyi Bychkiv to České Budějovice usually takes around 23 hours and 10 minutes, but the fastest Leo Express train can make the trip in 22 hours and 55 minutes.
|Distance||442 mi (711 km)|
|Fastest train||22h 55m|
|Most frequent service||Leo Express|
Which train should you take from Velykyi Bychkiv to České Budějovice?
Leo Express is the one and only train line which connects Velykyi Bychkiv, to České Budějovice,, Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Leo Express||1||23h 11m||$50.13|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Velykyi Bychkiv to České Budějovice during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Velykyi Bychkiv to České Budějovice?
The distance between Velykyi Bychkiv and České Budějovice is approximately 442 miles, or 711 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 23 hours and 10 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 22 hours and 55 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Velykyi Bychkiv to České Budějovice are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Velykyi Bychkiv at 5:00pm and arrives in České Budějovice around 22 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Velykyi Bychkiv to České Budějovice?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from České Budějovice to Velykyi Bychkiv.
Where is the train station in Velykyi Bychkiv?
There is one train station in Velykyi Bychkiv.
Where is the train station in České Budějovice?
České Budějovice has one train station.
Need a return trip from České Budějovice to Velykyi Bychkiv?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Velykyi Bychkiv
- Velykyi Bychkiv to Liberec
- Train from Velykyi Bychkiv to Český Těšín
- Train from Velykyi Bychkiv to Karvina
- Train from Velykyi Bychkiv to Novy Bohumin
- Train from Velykyi Bychkiv to Ostrava
- Velykyi Bychkiv to Studénka
- Train from Velykyi Bychkiv to Hranice
- Velykyi Bychkiv to Pardubice
- Train from Velykyi Bychkiv to Prague
- Velykyi Bychkiv to Bystřice Train
- Velykyi Bychkiv to Luhačovice
- Train from Velykyi Bychkiv to Otrokovice
- Train from Velykyi Bychkiv to Zlín
- Velykyi Bychkiv to Prešov
- Velykyi Bychkiv to Čadca Train
- Velykyi Bychkiv to Likavka Train
- Train from Velykyi Bychkiv to Liptovský Mikuláš
- Train from Velykyi Bychkiv to Žilina
Continue by train from České Budějovice
- České Budějovice to Karvina
- České Budějovice to Bystřice
- České Budějovice to Otrokovice Train
- Train from České Budějovice to Gräfenberg
- České Budějovice to Sinzing
- Train from České Budějovice to Bremerhaven
- České Budějovice to Bad Soden
- Train from České Budějovice to Bielefeld
- České Budějovice to Düsseldorf Train
- Train from České Budějovice to Petershagen
- České Budějovice to Timmendorf Beach Train
- Train from České Budějovice to Dresden
- Train from České Budějovice to Eisenach
- Train from České Budějovice to Weimar
- České Budějovice to Budapest Train
- České Budějovice to Krakow
- Train from České Budějovice to Gliwice
- Train from České Budějovice to Bratislava
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.