Compare train tickets from East Glacier Park Village to Walla Walla
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from East Glacier Park Village to Walla Walla. Traveling by train from East Glacier Park Village to Walla Walla usually takes around 17 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||291 mi (468 km)|
|Fastest train||17h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from East Glacier Park Village to Walla Walla?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects East Glacier Park Village, Montana to Walla Walla, Washington. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 1 Amtrak trains from East Glacier Park Village to Walla Walla every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from $75.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from East Glacier Park Village to Walla Walla during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from East Glacier Park Village to Walla Walla?
The distance between East Glacier Park Village and Walla Walla is approximately 291 miles, or 468 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 17 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from East Glacier Park Village to Walla Walla are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves East Glacier Park Village at 6:00pm and arrives in Walla Walla around 17 hours later.
Is there a direct train from East Glacier Park Village to Walla Walla?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Walla Walla to East Glacier Park Village.
Where is the train station in East Glacier Park Village?
There is one train station in East Glacier Park Village.
Where is the train station in Walla Walla?
Walla Walla has one train station.
Need a return trip from Walla Walla to East Glacier Park Village?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from East Glacier Park Village
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Calgary
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Vancouver
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Birmingham
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to San Diego
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Fort Lauderdale
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Sebring
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Cumberland
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Detroit
- East Glacier Park Village to St Louis
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Cary
- East Glacier Park Village to Raleigh
- East Glacier Park Village to Reno Train
- East Glacier Park Village to Pittsburgh Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Helper
- East Glacier Park Village to Staunton Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Seattle
- East Glacier Park Village to Manitowoc Train
- East Glacier Park Village to Marinette Train
Continue by train from Walla Walla
- Walla Walla to Birmingham Train
- Walla Walla to Gainesville Train
- Walla Walla to Centralia
- Walla Walla to Mattoon Train
- Walla Walla to South Bend Train
- Train from Walla Walla to Pittsfield
- Walla Walla to Springfield Train
- Walla Walla to Ann Arbor Train
- Train from Walla Walla to Detroit
- Train from Walla Walla to Hazlehurst
- Walla Walla to Fargo Train
- Walla Walla to Paoli Train
- Walla Walla to North Charleston Train
- Train from Walla Walla to Nashville
- Walla Walla to Newbern Train
- Walla Walla to Charlottesville Train
- Walla Walla to Richmond
- Train from Walla Walla to Wisconsin Dells
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.