Compare train tickets from Greensburg to Huntingdon
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Greensburg to Huntingdon. Traveling by train from Greensburg to Huntingdon usually takes around 2 hours and 33 minutes, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||81 mi (131 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 33m|
|Trains per day||1|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak Pennsylvanian|
Which train should you take from Greensburg to Huntingdon?
Amtrak Pennsylvanian is the one and only train line which connects Greensburg, Pennsylvania to Huntingdon, Pennsylvania. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak Pennsylvanian||1||2h 33m||$30.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Greensburg to Huntingdon during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Greensburg to Huntingdon?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Greensburg to Huntingdon are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Greensburg at 8:00am and arrives in Huntingdon around 2 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Greensburg to Huntingdon?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. Luckily, this train will get you to Huntingdon with direct service. While there might still be stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Huntingdon to Greensburg.
Where is the train station in Greensburg?
There is one train station in Greensburg.
Where is the train station in Huntingdon?
Huntingdon has one train station.
Need a return trip from Huntingdon to Greensburg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Greensburg
- Greensburg to Hanford Train
- Train from Greensburg to Hayward
- Train from Greensburg to San Diego
- Greensburg to Buena Vista
- Greensburg to Salida Train
- Greensburg to Washington D.C. Train
- Greensburg to DeLand Train
- Train from Greensburg to Alton
- Greensburg to Rensselaer Train
- Train from Greensburg to Hammond
- Greensburg to Jackson
- Greensburg to Santa Fe
- Train from Greensburg to New York
- Train from Greensburg to Altoona
- Train from Greensburg to Philadelphia
- Train from Greensburg to Pittsburgh
- Train from Greensburg to Quakertown
- Greensburg to Fort Worth Train
Continue by train from Huntingdon
- Train from Huntingdon to Washington D.C.
- Train from Huntingdon to Tampa
- Train from Huntingdon to Chicago
- Train from Huntingdon to Boston
- Huntingdon to Baltimore Train
- Train from Huntingdon to St Louis
- Huntingdon to Newark
- Huntingdon to New York Train
- Train from Huntingdon to Portland
- Train from Huntingdon to Altoona
- Train from Huntingdon to Harrisburg
- Huntingdon to Lancaster
- Huntingdon to Norristown
- Huntingdon to Philadelphia Train
- Train from Huntingdon to Pittsburgh
- Train from Huntingdon to York
- Train from Huntingdon to Memphis
- Train from Huntingdon to Dallas
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.