Search bus tickets to Brussels
How to get to Brussels by bus
|Trips per day||221|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
The center of European activities, Brussels is a cosmopolitan hub that features many cultural elements, making it one of the top destinations for international travelers. Sitting at the heart of Brussels is the famous Grand-Place, a world heritage site that boasts many nearby Gothic and Baroque architectural marvels. During the holiday season, the square hosts the Winter Wonders light show, as well as a giant Christmas tree. If you enjoy museums, don’t miss out on the Musical Instruments Museum, which is housed in an Art Nouveau building. Featuring as many as 1,200 instruments from around the world, the museum is every music fan’s dream. If you want to go on a shopping spree while in Brussels, head for the Les Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert, which is housed in a stunning Renaissance-style arcade.
Brussels is the home to many Michelin-starred restaurants, and its food scene is among the top-rated in the country. For those wishing to enjoy a contemporary twist on Belgian classics, head towards La Quincaillerie. If seafood is your go-to, Noordzee Mer du Nord will definitely satisfy your palate.
Brussels’ three main rail stations are Brussels-South, Brussels-Central, and Brussels-North, all of which are the busiest in the country. Gare du Midi, located in the Brussels-South station, is the main hub for bus travel in and out of Brussels. The city is served by several airports, the most prominent of which is the Brussels-National Airport, located 10 miles east of the city.
Also known as Brussels-South railway station, the Gare du Midi is the primary train station serving Brussels. The station is technically located in Saint-Gilles, a city south of Brussels, but the Gare du Midi metro stop connects travelers to all of Brussels' sights and attractions. Many high-speed train services, including international train lines, run through the Gare du Midi. Brussels is connected to the famous Eurostar line through this station, along with Thalys and Deutsche Bahn lines. The large indoor station includes many retail shops, restaurants, and services like information desks and restrooms.
Popular bus stations in Brussels:
Gare du Midi
What bus companies travel to Brussels, Belgium?
Located in Belgium, Brussels is accessible by bus from 60 other cities. You can choose from 221 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Brussels on Wanderu. FlixBus usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Brussels are also available.
Bus companies serving Brussels
Sindbad is a Polish bus company that began its service in 1983. Its fleet of over 120 modern, comfortable coaches connects destinations across Europe. Passengers have access to onboard Wi-Fi and entertainment, air conditioning, restrooms, and beverages.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Brussels?
Where is the bus station in Brussels, Belgium?
The busiest bus station in Brussels is Gare du Midi. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Brussels are:
- Gare du Midi
- Avenue Fonsny
- Magnolialaan 1
What is the closest airport to Brussels, BRU?
Is Brussels a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Brussels?
How much do bus tickets to Brussels cost?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Brussels?
Top bus routes to and from Brussels
- bus from Zurich to Brussels
- bus from Brussels to Berlin
- bus from Brussels to Cologne
- bus from Brussels to Madrid
- bus from Brussels to Leverkusen
- bus from Eindhoven to Brussels
- bus from Warsaw to Brussels
- bus from Maastricht to Brussels
- bus from Tremblay-en-France to Brussels
- bus from Brussels to Warsaw
- bus from Brussels to Lyon
- bus from Brussels to Bruges
- bus from Brussels to Amsterdam
- bus from Tilburg to Brussels
- bus from Brussels to Hamburg
- bus from Brussels to Munich
- bus from Antwerp to Brussels
- bus from Paris to Brussels
- bus from Bruges to Brussels
- bus from Brussels to Paris
- bus from Brussels to Lisbon
- bus from Lyon to Brussels
- bus from Aachen to Brussels
- bus from Brussels to Lille
- bus from Berlin to Brussels
- bus from Brussels to Aachen
- bus from Utrecht to Brussels
- bus from Brussels to Charleroi
- bus from Brussels to Budapest
- bus from Charleroi to Brussels
- bus from Lille to Brussels
- bus from Prague to Brussels
- bus from Liège to Brussels
- bus from Hasselt to Brussels
- bus from Brussels to Essen
- bus from London to Brussels
- bus from Rotterdam to Brussels
- bus from Brussels to Antwerp
- bus from Brussels to London
- bus from Brussels to Dortmund
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.