Search bus tickets to Catania
How to get to Catania by bus
|Trips per day||2,191|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
What bus companies travel to Catania, Italy?
Located in Italy, Catania is accessible by bus from 73 other cities. You can choose from 2191 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Catania on Wanderu. Etna Trasporti S.p.A. usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Ferry tickets to Catania are also available.
Bus companies serving Catania
|Bus||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Etna Trasporti S.p.A.||21||1h 30m||$6.94|
|Interbus S.p.A.||18||1h 4m||$5.34|
|Sais Autolinee||8||7h 58m||$54.63|
|Autoservizi Salemi||4||18h 53m||$79.53|
|Sais Regional||3||1h 12m||$6.80|
|Onebus||2||1d 2h 55m||$131.33|
Itabus is an Italian bus company servicing the whole peninsula, including major tourist hotspots like Rome, Trieste, and Catania. The company has both single and double-decker buses with clean, comfortable seats, complimentary WiFi, power outlets, restrooms, and air conditioning. Upgrade to a premium ticket for even larger seats and extenable armchairs.
Autoservizi Salemi is an Italian bus company that travels the length of the Italian peninsula daily. Some notable routes include stops in Milan, Florence, Bologna, Marsala, and Palermo. Their modern buses have excellent amenities including air conditioning, power outlets, restrooms, WiFi, and snacks and drinks for sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Catania?
Where is the bus station in Catania, Italy?
The busiest bus station in Catania is Catania CBS. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Catania are:
- Catania CBS
- Catania Piazza Paolo Borsellino
- Fontanarossa Airport
What is the closest airport to Catania, CT?
Is Catania a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Catania?
How much do bus tickets to Catania cost?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Catania?
Top bus routes to and from Catania
- bus from Catania to Caltanissetta
- bus from Licata to Catania
- bus from Fiumefreddo di Sicilia to Catania
- bus from Acireale to Catania
- bus from Catania to Palermo
- bus from Gela to Catania
- bus from Catania to Pachino
- bus from Agrigento to Catania
- bus from Maletto to Catania
- bus from Ramacca to Catania
- bus from Ragusa to Catania
- bus from Naples to Catania
- bus from Chianchitta-Pallio to Catania
- bus from Bolognetta to Catania
- bus from Catania to Agira
- bus from Catania to Taormina
- bus from Catania to Rome
- bus from Catania to Messina
- bus from Catania to Gela
- bus from Catania to Naples
- bus from Milan to Catania
- bus from Bronte to Catania
- bus from Catania to Portella di Mare
- bus from Catania to Ragusa
- bus from Catania to Paris
- bus from Catania to Militello in Val di Catania
- bus from Pachino to Catania
- bus from Catenanuova to Catania
- bus from Catania to Munich
- bus from Messina to Catania
- bus from Catania to Palagonia
- bus from Rome to Catania
- bus from Catania to Noto
- bus from Taormina to Catania
- bus from Catania to Leonforte
- bus from Catania to Acireale
- bus from Enna to Catania
- bus from Catania to Lentini
- bus from Catania to Milan
- bus from Militello in Val di Catania to Catania
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.