Trains from Český Těšín to Uherské Hradiště
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Český Těšín to Uherské Hradiště. Traveling by train from Český Těšín to Uherské Hradiště usually takes around 5 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||70 mi (112 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 0m|
|Most frequent service||RegioJet|
Which train should you take from Český Těšín to Uherské Hradiště?
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Český Těšín to Uherské Hradiště during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Český Těšín to Uherské Hradiště?
The distance between Český Těšín and Uherské Hradiště is approximately 70 miles, or 112 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Český Těšín to Uherské Hradiště are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Český Těšín at 7:00am and arrives in Uherské Hradiště around 5 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Český Těšín to Uherské Hradiště?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Uherské Hradiště to Český Těšín.
Where is the train station in Český Těšín?
There is one train station in Český Těšín.
Where is the train station in Uherské Hradiště?
Uherské Hradiště has one train station.
Need a return trip from Uherské Hradiště to Český Těšín?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Český Těšín
- Train from Český Těšín to Břeclav
- Train from Český Těšín to Liberec
- Český Těšín to Prague Train
- Český Těšín to Berlin Train
- Train from Český Těšín to Esslingen am Neckar
- Train from Český Těšín to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Český Těšín to Fürstenzell
- Český Těšín to Gersthofen
- Train from Český Těšín to Sinzing
- Train from Český Těšín to Bonn
- Train from Český Těšín to Saarbrücken
- Train from Český Těšín to Milan
- Train from Český Těšín to Sarpsborg
- Český Těšín to Bratislava
- Train from Český Těšín to Stará Ľubovňa
- Train from Český Těšín to Martin
- Český Těšín to Ružomberok Train
- Train from Český Těšín to Turčianske Teplice
Continue by train from Uherské Hradiště
- Uherské Hradiště to Vienna Train
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Lipno nad Vltavou
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Dvůr Králové nad Labem
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Hradec Králové
- Uherské Hradiště to Jaroměř Train
- Uherské Hradiště to Trutnov
- Uherské Hradiště to Havířov Train
- Uherské Hradiště to Nový Jičín
- Uherské Hradiště to Hranice Train
- Uherské Hradiště to Pardubice Train
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Lubenec
- Uherské Hradiště to Staré Město Train
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Bánovce nad Ondavou
- Uherské Hradiště to Košice Train
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Prešov
- Uherské Hradiště to Strba Train
- Uherské Hradiště to Ružomberok Train
- Train from Uherské Hradiště to Turčianske Teplice
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.