Compare train tickets from Ismaning to Aix-en-Provence
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Ismaning to Aix-en-Provence. Traveling by train from Ismaning to Aix-en-Provence usually takes around 11 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||442 mi (710 km)|
|Fastest train||11h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Ismaning to Aix-en-Provence?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Ismaning, Bavaria to Aix-en-Provence,, Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||1||10h 53m||$201.73|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Ismaning to Aix-en-Provence during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Ismaning to Aix-en-Provence?
The distance between Ismaning and Aix-en-Provence is approximately 442 miles, or 710 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Ismaning to Aix-en-Provence are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Ismaning at 10:00am and arrives in Aix-en-Provence around 10 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Ismaning to Aix-en-Provence?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Aix-en-Provence to Ismaning.
Where is the train station in Ismaning?
There is one train station in Ismaning.
Where is the train station in Aix-en-Provence?
Aix-en-Provence has one train station.
Need a return trip from Aix-en-Provence to Ismaning?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Ismaning
- Train from Ismaning to Braunau am Inn
- Ismaning to Ehrwald Train
- Ismaning to Seefeld in Tirol Train
- Train from Ismaning to Bad Ragaz
- Train from Ismaning to Münchhausen am Christenberg
- Train from Ismaning to Hamburg
- Ismaning to Dormagen Train
- Ismaning to Jüchen Train
- Ismaning to Neuss Train
- Train from Ismaning to Birkweiler
- Ismaning to Klotten Train
- Train from Ismaning to Trier
- Train from Ismaning to Leipzig
- Ismaning to Heilbad Heiligenstadt
- Train from Ismaning to Neudietendorf
- Train from Ismaning to Aarhus
- Ismaning to Halmstad Train
- Ismaning to Bled Train
Continue by train from Aix-en-Provence
- Aix-en-Provence to Heidelberg Train
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Karlsruhe
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Mannheim
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Stuttgart
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Munich
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Nuremberg
- Aix-en-Provence to Bad Homburg Train
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Offenbach
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Aachen
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Dortmund
- Aix-en-Provence to Herne
- Aix-en-Provence to Recklinghausen Train
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Witten
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Schifferstadt
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Melsdorf
- Aix-en-Provence to Sankt Ingbert Train
- Aix-en-Provence to Sulzbach Train
- Train from Aix-en-Provence to Plauen
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.