Compare train tickets from Hamburg to Müllrose
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 5 daily trains from Hamburg to Müllrose. Traveling by train from Hamburg to Müllrose usually takes around 7 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 4 hours and 5 minutes.
|Distance||205 mi (330 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Hamburg to Müllrose?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Hamburg, Hamburg to Müllrose, Brandenburg. However, there are 5 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||5||6h 38m||$95.32|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Hamburg to Müllrose during the COVID-19 pandemic?
How long is the train journey from Hamburg to Müllrose?
The distance between Hamburg and Müllrose is approximately 205 miles, or 330 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 4 hours and 5 minutes.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Hamburg to Müllrose are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Hamburg at 6:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Hamburg to Müllrose?
There are 5 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Müllrose to Hamburg.
Where is the train station in Hamburg?
There is one train station in Hamburg.
Where is the train station in Müllrose?
Müllrose has one train station.
Need a return trip from Müllrose to Hamburg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Hamburg
- Hamburg to Zedelgem
- Train from Hamburg to Charleroi
- Hamburg to Rheinfelden Train
- Train from Hamburg to Břeclav
- Train from Hamburg to Nová Role
- Train from Hamburg to Ústí nad Labem
- Train from Hamburg to Erkner
- Hamburg to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Train
- Hamburg to Hallstadt
Continue by train from Müllrose
- Baruth/Mark to Burbach Train
- Beelitz to Copenhagen
- Train from Borkheide to Stuttgart
- Train from Löwenberger Land to Bovenden
- Train from Löwenberger Land to Milan
- Lübbenau to Schönefeld Train
- Lübbenau to Plauen
- Luckaitztal to Hamburg
- Train from Luckenwalde to Frankfurt am Main
- Niedergörsdorf to Amsterdam
- Premnitz to Ottendorf-Okrilla
- Train from Ruhland to Binz
- Schenkendöbern to Amsterdam
- Train from Strausberg to Bad Waldsee
- Train from Strausberg to Obernhof
- Train from Tantow to Tarp
- Vetschau to Saint-Gilles Train
- Train from Vetschau to London