Compare train tickets from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Eindhoven
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 26 daily trains from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Eindhoven. Traveling by train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Eindhoven usually takes around 6 hours and 41 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 5 hours and 28 minutes.
|Distance||187 mi (300 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 28m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Eindhoven?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Lower Saxony to Eindhoven, North Brabant. However, there are 26 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||26||6h 41m||$72.03|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Eindhoven during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Eindhoven?
The distance between Osterholz-Scharmbeck and Eindhoven is approximately 187 miles, or 300 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 6 hours and 41 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 28 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Eindhoven are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Osterholz-Scharmbeck at 12:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Eindhoven?
There are 26 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Eindhoven to Osterholz-Scharmbeck.
Where is the train station in Osterholz-Scharmbeck?
There is one train station in Osterholz-Scharmbeck.
Where is the train station in Eindhoven?
Eindhoven receives travelers from Osterholz-Scharmbeck at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Eindhoven:
Need a return trip from Eindhoven to Osterholz-Scharmbeck?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Osterholz-Scharmbeck
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Graz
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Lahr Train
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Reutlingen Train
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Munich
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Binz Train
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Stralsund Train
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Hanover
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Harsefeld
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Scheeßel
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Grevenbroich
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Lüdenscheid Train
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Minden
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Trier
- Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Leipzig
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Hörselberg-Hainich
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Lyon
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Norrköping
- Train from Osterholz-Scharmbeck to Malmo
Continue by train from Eindhoven
- Train from Eindhoven to Olomouc
- Train from Eindhoven to Otrokovice
- Eindhoven to Blankenfelde-Mahlow Train
- Eindhoven to Balingen
- Train from Eindhoven to Biberach an der Riss
- Eindhoven to Blaustein Train
- Eindhoven to Fellbach Train
- Eindhoven to Mannheim Train
- Eindhoven to Neckarsulm Train
- Train from Eindhoven to Passau
- Eindhoven to Seevetal Train
- Train from Eindhoven to Leverkusen
- Train from Eindhoven to Rheda-Wiedenbrück
- Eindhoven to Grünstadt Train
- Train from Eindhoven to Lübeck
- Train from Eindhoven to Eisenach
- Eindhoven to Strba Train
- Train from Eindhoven to Žilina
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.