Compare train tickets from San Juan Capistrano to Marysville
How much are train tickets from San Juan Capistrano to Marysville?
|Fastest train||11h 35m|
|Trains per day||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from San Juan Capistrano to Marysville during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
Can you take a train all the way from San Juan Capistrano to Marysville?
What is the price of a train ticket from San Juan Capistrano to Marysville?
In the last month, $70.75 was the average price of a train ticket from San Juan Capistrano, CA to Marysville, CA. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from San Juan Capistrano to Marysville?
The distance between San Juan Capistrano and Marysville is approximately 447 miles, or 719 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours and 35 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from San Juan Capistrano to Marysville are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs San Juan Capistrano at 7:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 7:00am. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from San Juan Capistrano to Marysville?
Trains leave the station in San Juan Capistrano twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Marysville to San Juan Capistrano.
Which train should you take from San Juan Capistrano to Marysville?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects San Juan Capistrano, California to Marysville, California. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak train tickets from San Juan Capistrano to Marysville start from $71, and on average cost $71. Daily there are 2 Amtrak schedules to Marysville. Amtrak in San Juan Capistrano leaves from 26701 Verdugo St, And in Marysville trains arrive at Yuba-Sutter Transit - I St btwn 8th St and 9th St, From San Juan Capistrano to Marysville train travel on Amtrak takes 11 hours and 35 minutes. If you're considering a weeked trip, Amtrak offers 2 schedules for you to choose from. You can expect to pay $71 for a one-way train ticket to Marysville.
Where is the train station in San Juan Capistrano?
There is one train station in San Juan Capistrano:
- 26701 Verdugo St
Where is the train station in Marysville?
Marysville has one train station:
- Yuba-Sutter Transit - I St btwn 8th St and 9th St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from San Juan Capistrano
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Los Angeles
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to San Diego
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Stamford
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Ashland
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to New Iberia
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Framingham
- San Juan Capistrano to Springfield
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Saint Cloud
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Sedalia
- San Juan Capistrano to Lordsburg Train
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Winnemucca
- San Juan Capistrano to White City
- San Juan Capistrano to Tyrone
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Fort Worth
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Gainesville
- San Juan Capistrano to Sanderson
- San Juan Capistrano to Clifton Forge Train
- San Juan Capistrano to Newport News Train
Continue by train from Marysville
- Train from Marysville to Burbank
- Train from Marysville to Gilroy
- Marysville to Lancaster Train
- Train from Marysville to Los Angeles
- Train from Marysville to Redding
- Train from Marysville to San Francisco
- Train from Marysville to San Jose
- Marysville to Santa Rosa
- Train from Marysville to Torrance
- Marysville to Fort Lauderdale Train
- Marysville to Davenport Train
- Marysville to Chicago
- Marysville to New York Train
- Marysville to Schenectady Train
- Train from Marysville to Chemult
- Train from Marysville to Pittsburgh
- Marysville to Manchester
- Marysville to Seattle