Compare train tickets from Pine Junction Area to Port Huron
How much are train tickets from Pine Junction Area to Port Huron?
|Fastest train||35h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Pine Junction Area to Port Huron during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Pine Junction Area to Port Huron?
In the last month, $164.00 was the average price of a train ticket from Pine Junction Area, CO to Port Huron, MI. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Pine Junction Area to Port Huron?
The distance between Pine Junction Area and Port Huron is approximately 1213 miles, or 1952 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 35 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Pine Junction Area to Port Huron are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Pine Junction Area at 10:00am and arrives in Port Huron around 35 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Pine Junction Area to Port Huron?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Port Huron to Pine Junction Area.
Which train should you take from Pine Junction Area to Port Huron?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Pine Junction Area, Colorado to Port Huron, Michigan. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 11h 26m||$175.75|
Amtrak train tickets from Pine Junction Area to Port Huron start from $164, and on average cost $176. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Port Huron. Amtrak in Pine Junction Area leaves from 76 Mt Evans Blvd, And in Port Huron trains arrive at 2223 16th St, From Pine Junction Area to Port Huron train travel on Amtrak takes 35 hours and 26 minutes. If you are looking to get to Port Huron faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 35 hours and 0 minutes.
Where is the train station in Pine Junction Area?
There is one train station in Pine Junction Area:
- 76 Mt Evans Blvd
Where is the train station in Port Huron?
Port Huron has one train station:
- 2223 16th St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Pine Junction Area
- Train from Pine Junction Area to Old Saybrook
- Pine Junction Area to DeLand Train
- Pine Junction Area to Mt Pleasant
- Train from Pine Junction Area to Homewood
- Train from Pine Junction Area to Kankakee
- Train from Pine Junction Area to Quincy
- Pine Junction Area to New Orleans Train
- Train from Pine Junction Area to Jackson
- Pine Junction Area to Brookhaven Train
- Train from Pine Junction Area to Hastings
- Pine Junction Area to Egg Harbor City Train
- Train from Pine Junction Area to Cleveland
- Pine Junction Area to Lewistown
- Train from Pine Junction Area to Quakertown
- Pine Junction Area to Tyrone Train
- Train from Pine Junction Area to Newbern
- Train from Pine Junction Area to Houston
- Train from Pine Junction Area to San Antonio
Continue by train from Port Huron
- Train from Port Huron to Vancouver
- Port Huron to Toronto Train
- Port Huron to Tampa
- Port Huron to Chicago
- Port Huron to Indianapolis Train
- Port Huron to Boston Train
- Train from Port Huron to Battle Creek
- Port Huron to East Lansing
- Train from Port Huron to Holland
- Train from Port Huron to Kalamazoo
- Train from Port Huron to New Buffalo
- Train from Port Huron to Traverse City
- Train from Port Huron to Las Vegas
- Port Huron to New York Train
- Port Huron to Cleveland Train
- Train from Port Huron to Philadelphia
- Train from Port Huron to Nashville
- Train from Port Huron to Dallas